12P P&P on 12th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wash

Could one of you DearHearts tell me if the wash containns parabens or additives? I'm stepping into Meg's Mama shoes for a moment-MissYa Minim! I mean for 12p p&p, we may GiveItATry. TIA

Just looked at the easiyo items and none of the good deals are included in the 12p postage. I would even hazard a guess that some of the 12p items prices are higher to compensate for the the low postage but I cannot substantiate that.
As someone on here guessed that EH TSV will be around £55 mark it seems that P&P is included in price since last EH TSV was £39.96 + £4.95 P&P. £55 sounds a bit steep to me.

For those of you who received a christmas card from Q this year there is an easy pay code in that. I am going to use it in conjunction with the 12 p postage on the TSV tomorrow

As someone on here guessed that EH TSV will be around £55 mark it seems that P&P is included in price since last EH TSV was £39.96 + £4.95 P&P. £55 sounds a bit steep to me.

I thought that too but the value of the last TSV was less in terms of what was in it. It had full size moringa, half size night cream, small serum and full size lighter lotion- so only 2 full size products.

Tomorrows one has 4 full sized products (assuming the mask is 50 ml normally).

For those of you who received a christmas card from Q this year there is an easy pay code in that. I am going to use it in conjunction with the 12 p postage on the TSV tomorrow
Oh, Weathergirl, what's the EP code please? I know it may not work but I would like to try since I'm definitely going for EH TSV or may be even two.

I tried it to, but it didn't work. I actually rung CS querying why some had it and some didn't, as it didn't seem that fair. They just said it was random and that if you hadn't received it, then it wouldn't work as the computers know who has received it and who hasn't.

Ho Ho Ho!!! to you too then QVC LOL.

Gulp!

I am almost embarassed to receive a christmas card as well as an invite to the beauty bash!

Note to self. Stop it in 2013! I can have Emma Hardie TSV's BUT NOWT ELSE!!!

I was wondering what the EH TSV would be like, haven't tried this skincare & it seems to be popular--any comments? It seems to take Q orders ages to be delivered these days so I am getting near to my 'cut off ordering' point as I shall be taking off at end of next week.The 12p P&P is inviting but--

It will be Hermes, which is quick in my area.

You may know already that I love the range. It's the only brand I have used most of the range, ( apart from Liz Earle) and EH tempted me away from Cleanse and polish, and I stayed away. Been using all the facial products now since February, a few temporary Millia (sp) when I first started using the eye serum but once they had gone I got no more. Not an allergy in sight ( rare for me) and lots of people commenting on how well I look. As a mother of 2 under the age of 3, a stressful job and no sleep I should look the pits! Also would say it's a pleasure to use and the cloths are fab, although they do go grey in colour.

I'm not in the QVC "squeezy cuddle" club either! Hmmm QVC do seem a tad complacent at times! Mind you, I play them at their own game now, I tend to buy TSV's I know I'll use or clearance items, I bet they think I'm a right pain in the proverbial lol! x

well for the first time I haven't received the easy pay code...I haven't used my last 3 or 4 maybe...maybe thats why I haven't got one!! I did actually want one,as I normally treat myself to something (normally a tiffany lamp) around this time of year...to congratulate myself on a good hardworking year!!!

I did try using the code but it wouldn't work for me.

Well Dottie, sorry luvvie, looks like you're not spending enough to get a remortgage to be in their squeesy cuddle club either lol x.

No Christmas card for me but a postcard about the EH TSV when I have never bought anything from the range. Wonder why the computer spat my name out on that one.

Haha well times are hard & friends as few as the saying goes eh! That is rather random, I got the Elemis TSV post card but prob only because I buy 5-6 as use several for pressies at Christmas x.

I'm wondering if we can use the code more than once. I used it for the NN TSV yesterday, which was already on two easy pays, but may want to go for 1 (or 2!) of the EH. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back