James Russell sit down show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Enjoyed it. Seemed more laid back and chatty. There was less of the hard-sell. Suits the late night slot.

Maybe he's been reading the comments on here? I haven't seen the new improved version of James yet, too busy watching Strictly

It's most certainly getting better, but last night I did tune into the end of a "Gosbee and Kent" earrings presentation (Peter Simon). Now unfortunately it was nearly the end of the sale, so I didn't catch any of the spiel (would have been interesting) ...oh well!

James and his pregnant wife were involved in a car accident yesterday and Peter Simon who was on just before James said he was amazed that James had even turned up for work, so I expect they game him the sit down role last night just to keep calm and make him feel more relaxed.

Ive heard that they are fine...and i also heard after the other car hit them russell got out and said " youve done us, youve absolutely done us".

If I was married and my wife was expecting and had a crash there is no way I would go to work. Maybe she insisted.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Latest posts

Back