What's Best Kindle or Kubo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
I'm torn between a kindle paper white or a kubo for Christmas, has anyone got either and what is the best? Am a bit confused at the moment. :mysmilie_504:

I love my Kindle Fire HD. Bought from ebay and it really was a bargain, thirty quid less than the amazon price!

I am very pleased with my Kindle Basic, bought from Amazon a few months ago it was £89...

Just upgraded from basic Kindle to the Paperwhite. I love it! Now I can read in bed without having the light on and disturbing Mr L.
I steer clear of WH Smith these days after receiving very poor customer service in the past.

Last edited:
I had the basic Kindle as a Christmas present last year and love it BUT it failed by not having a back light. Himself bought one of those clip on lights for it but it's fiddly. I'd love to upgrade but feel it is an extravagance after just a year.

I only got my basic kindle last Christmas, but I sold it to a colleague last month and put the proceeds towards the paper white. It's a big improvement on the basic model. Really pleased with it.

My daughter got the basic Kindle last week (the £69 one) and she persuaded me to get one too (admittedly, we had been having a few glasses of the vino). It's just been despatched and I'm quite excited about it. My DD says that it has encouraged her to read more, and, as I haven't been reading as much as I should of late, I hope I start to read a lot more.

I've had my basic Kindle for quite a while now & I love it. I notice it's come down in price to £69 from £89. I was going to buy my son a paperwhite for Christmas but Amazon won't have any until after Christmas now. I ordered a basic one for him plus a case and charger (not the Kindle ones - too expensive) . I might upgrade mine in the future when I can afford it but I'm happy with what I have and I've never seen the paperwhite to compare, I'm sure you will love whatever you decide on.

Latest posts

Back