Nicola George is an absolute disgrace.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

monoboobooba

Registered Shopper
She's trying to justify all sort's of shoe spikes but claiming you could well suffer the same fate as her nan who suffered 2 broken ribs and 5 damaged vertebrae, or you slip whilst carrying your small child on the ice.

She's completely out of order. It's non-stop scare-mongering and she's a disgrace.

Yes indeed I agree with every word, and supposedly it's snowing 'right now'. Well it might be in some places but it has been glorious here today, unbroken blue sky and not a hint of rain, ice or snow. Talk about generalising!

Just a quick question, when this creature says 'yer now' does she mean 'you know'?

and you wont find jpd anywere for £8 (£20 all in)

nicola try tj hughes luv have loads of the stuff for £10 all in

you need to look harder

note how many times she is saying "chinelle" here

10 times in a minute

i am sure that nicola would not want anybody to think she was selling another rather expensive brand.....

knowing bid's penchant for selling stuff that sounds like the top brands ie. laurelle instead of l'oreal and combining jean paul gaultier and st dupont to make jean paul dupont it's only a matter of time before they launch "koko chinelle":giggle:

Throw her to the lions!

When we receive our freeview signal it struggles when I switch over to 'Bid.tv' - the picture becomes distorted and the audio crackly.... probably because the signal is so full of shite which is eminating from the station. Maybe I need one of their signal boosters? :sweat:

She also just critisized Asda because it took her an hour and a half to collect 2 items because she refused to pay the £10 p&p charges.

Oh the irony :D

I've bought stuff from George at Asda, and sending cost is only £2.95 per order. Not even £2.95 per item. So where does she get £10 p+p from?

Bid can't even manage £7.99 per order, but at least £7.99 per item!

Latest posts

Back