Peter Simon and the word "GOLD"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
I think someone needs to tell Peter what gold actually is, I've lost count of the amount of times he has said this is gold, Your getting gold, its gold its going for less than a tenner, Your getting gold with octicrystals (not sure how that's spelt) for just 1 single penny

At it again selling some 24ct gold overlay hooped earrings, You have just got gold earrings for 50p each and its 24ct gold so its the purer of the golds

This was interesting, originally the description took up the whole box to the p&p so having the stone weight and 18ct gold overlay smaller was fair enough but then this happened

Attachments

• bid.jpg
    bid.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 226
  • bid.jpg
    bid.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
He is at it again, now selling a tanzanite ring which has a stone that's supposedly worth 'thousands of pounds and 'set in 18ct gold' at which point he pulls his usual trick and starts talking so fast he cannot get his words out properly but mumbles something to the effect it is 2.5 coated.

What a shifty old creep, I honestly hope he has a rotten christmas because the poor buggers he is trying to hoodwink will if they believe his crap and buy it (sadly they bid, for over £630).

'Go and get it valued' he said. Peter, go and get your morals valued you horrible man.

AND HE HAS JUST PULLED EXACTLY THE SAME TRICK AGAIN, SAID THE NEXT RING IS GOLD AND THEN STARTS TALKING SO FAST YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY MAKE OUT HE IS SAYING 2.5 PLATED :headbang:

Last edited:
Yeh I noticed the "gold overlay" wording was smaller than the rest of the description too on the 1st one!! Jeez people are buying gold plated rings for over £600!!
& How the heck to they manage to plate to 2 & a half microns? Half a micron, couldn't even do 5 microns like decent costume stuff! He's saying it's plate but it'c cholking him haha!

A stone worth thousands of pounds set in an 18 ct gold plated ring!

He is worse than James Russell, he really is. He didn't once coherently say either ring IS gold plated, he starts talking so fast then stops dead.

Absolutely disgusting.

He's perfected his bullshit over the past 10 years or so that he's been working on bid! He is now the yoda of bullshit.

I mean, they are not even sterling silver gold plated, it is literally gold plated base metal.

I have not seen such a ripoff in a long time. He's now telling you to get an insurance valuation!!

Last edited:
I mean, they are not even sterling silver gold plated, it is literally gold plated base metal.

I have not seen such a ripoff in a long time.[/QUOTE
I agree it's outrageous!! Imagine if a lady got one of them on Christmas day along with a marriage proposal! In a word "DUMPED" !

Selling this - We were hoping for £700, £800 for this, The start price was only £500, Multiple times he said this is the gold

another ring.jpg

Then randomly he said your robbing the bank for a tenner - I think he meant don't wait for another tenner off as your robbing the bank already

"One of the miracle wonders of 2012 next" apparently!! It's some sort of ice cream maker LOL!!!:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

He's going to sell a Thomas Brookes of Savile Row Cashmere and Wool Coat later. He said it's made of the worlds finest materials, and it wont be thousands of pounds, not tonight!

Wow, it sounds marvelous!

I'm off to bed.

The man completely revolts me. I think there is something really quite sinister about him.

I honestly don't know how he sleeps at nite after raking money in from vulnerable people for wayyyy over the odds, can't have a conscience.

It was hideous the way he rammed that spoonfull of uncooked xmas pud/frozen banana into his mouth. The american lady was repulsed.

My lord he is funny... :lol:

Does Simon Peters realise that some of his followers might have hearing and sight issues. If they were unable to see the screen they would be falsely led to believe that these product were real gold rather than plated/coloured/sprayed etc. Because he does this constantly. it seems that bid TV management are doing this deliberately to mislead vulnerable people into buying their goods.

It's utterly disgusting and I have totally lost my respect for Mr Simons. His so called caring and sharing persona is utter bullshit. It is about time that he and the Bid TV network should be made accountable for their nasty cynical actions. An utter, utter disgrace! :headbang:

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483: CLASSIC!!
How can that bag be one of the biggest sellers of the year if it's a limited edition?? It looks like a cheap bag with no design at all. It's a sparkly basic design bag FFS!

No real surprise but the GENUINE 24ct GOLD herringbone he's been going on about for hours for less than £10 is in actual fact GOLD overlay

Linking to the sell he says your getting GOLD its 24ct GOLD so the purer of the GOLDS, Your getting a lot of GOLD here, Only once during the sell did he say it was 2.5 thickness but it did say in the description it was gold overlay, You can't buy GOLD for less than a tenner, It's under a tenner for 24ct GOLD Then he started going on about what would you pay for costume jewellery, You cannot go wrong for GOLD at £9.99

He's also selling those octicrystal GOLD earrings again

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back