Ken Paves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Why doesn't he do red pieces?! :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I text in. Probably won't be read as I can't/won't do ar§e licking!! And I called Carmel Caramel (autocorrect) :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to anyone who loves these but i have yet to watch one of his shows where the hairpieces or wigs look natural. They look cheap and to shiny to be natural. Maybe they are different in real life, if they are the tv doesntt do them any justice.

he was not impressed when carmel mentioned jessica simpson. positively fuming he was

In a moment of madness I bought a Style-a-do thingy a couple if months ago. No defence at all, just must have been sucked in by the spiel - especially as I'm growing my hair out and it seemed like a good idea at the time to buy a hairpiece.

The "hair" was very shiny and nylon looking. I managed to put it in my hair (its not as easy as it looks). Mr Flamenco asked me why I had a hamster on the back of my head. It went straight back after that.

Incidentally I left a product review on QVC mentioning Mr Flamenco's comment and the review got published!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Funny Flamenco. I was mesmerised at the lights the other day when a woman in the car next to me had a false curly bun, so obvious in its perfection, colour was good though.

I bought one of the hairy scrunchies when my hair was longer and I was trying to find a vaguely elegant way of putting it up that didn't make me look like a gymnast or a 1950s librarian. The general consensus of opinion was that it looked realistic and not too amateurish a job. I must have struck lucky with colour and have hair the consistency of nylon.

I am continually seeing style-doo-doos all over the place. Air travel is a sure fire way of spotting several within the space of just a few hours.

Business or pleasure?

Bit of both. Cabin crew love them and they're very easy to spot.

I've also seen some incredible technical "buns" where the hair appears like a perfect ring donut. Surely these cannot be real, there must be some sort of trickery going on?

He has a new wig that looked really nice on all the models.....it is called the feather cut.

He made it look good, anyway.
The worst piece I saw on the models is this one below

Cant stand this little man. I really want to hit him through the screen, what a self indulgent, slimey little T***, I call him Ken Prat!!

Bit of both. Cabin crew love them and they're very easy to spot.

I've also seen some incredible technical "buns" where the hair appears like a perfect ring donut. Surely these cannot be real, there must be some sort of trickery going on?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355064109.500655.jpg

Not much trickery Burlz, just a spongey ring (snigger) that you pin your hair round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back