Ken Paves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think apart from being very shiny looking ,the fringes are so heavy which is an instant giveaway.

What the frig has Ali K got on her head?! Item no.432770 if the videos.is up later!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

jynaba3y.jpg

This was all I could capture. You should see the back and sides, it's huge!!! She also looks bliddy tarty in that dress and those boots :(

ane6u6a8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Uh oh are those the over knee boots again! I like the dress and boy does she have the figure to carry it off. Would look great with some classic black stilletos instead cos she should show off her pins.

Ali is a very fine looking woman with a great figure and super legs but IMHO no one can wear thigh high boots with a mini dress without recalling Julia Roberts streetwalker look in Pretty woman!

I think the dress is lovely but not with the boots. Perhaps she is going for the principal boy look as it's panto season.

The short wig in brown made Claire look like Sharon Osbourne and that style in the blonde is like Shirley in Eastenders hair.

This was all I could capture. You should see the back and sides, it's huge!!! She also looks bliddy tarty in that dress and those boots :(

ane6u6a8.jpg

Ali K DOES look amazing in that dress, but I agree with former post, Black or nude heels only on feet. Black lace coupled with thigh boots is WAY too much OOO LA LA!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back