In the Kitchen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

V

Vivalas

Guest Shopper
Just watching this on qvc. I've seen the guest presenter (Simon I think) many times before and never really knew what I thought of him.

For some reason I've paid more attention this time. Too me he's polite, pleasant natured, informative and knowledgeable on the items he's showing . He's selling without actually selling. Most of all though he's easily watchable.

If I was the powers that be at qvc - I'd be very impressed and looking to make him permanent (if that's what he'd want of course). He's far better than many of them.

Overall seems a very nice chap.

Hmm, I like him too BUT I haven't quite forgiven him yet for flogging me those microwave egg poacher things that were, well, a pile of pants:doh: !

Just watching this on qvc. I've seen the guest presenter (Simon I think) many times before and never really knew what I thought of him.

For some reason I've paid more attention this time. Too me he's polite, pleasant natured, informative and knowledgeable on the items he's showing . He's selling without actually selling. Most of all though he's easily watchable.

If I was the powers that be at qvc - I'd be very impressed and looking to make him permanent (if that's what he'd want of course). He's far better than many of them.

Overall seems a very nice chap.

He is a permanent fixture at QVC. The main difference between him and the mainstream presenters, is that he is the presenter for Cooks essentials/prepology, snapfresh products, etc. Basically, for all of QVC own brand kitchen ranges.

Hmm, I like him too BUT I haven't quite forgiven him yet for flogging me those microwave egg poacher things that were, well, a pile of pants:doh: !

Well it is Xmas so maybe you could forgive him on this occasion :) I'm trying to think how a microwave egg poacher would work, it reminds me of that chap on Dragons Den that sold his mini boiled egg maker. After the 4 minutes he cracked it open for the Dragons and they were completely raw. Bit embarrassing for him.

Not a surprise when they all said they were 'out'!

Sorry but that ugly 3 in 1 Kettle , coffee maker and toaster is awful, made of cheap plastic and at 49.56 wot a joke .

Latest posts

Back