Todays delivery (Tuesday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a fantastic haul bargainhunter - wear them all in good health and with great pleasure!

Hi all,

Re boxes for necklaces

There are available small items of furniture called jewellery armoires. Small furniture, but huge in terms of jewellery storage and especially for big necklaces as they have plenty of hanging space.

I don't know who stocks them, but I'm sure a quick google will come up with something:)

Luv Argey

Thanks Argey. I love the mirror cabinet but have no where to put it!! OH don't like it! They were selling at £39 in the qvc outlet shop!

Thanks all for your lovely comments xx

I have now filled up all my ring boxes - so see what I came up with! I took the black sponge out from the ring boxes and put them in one of the big rocks necklace box an made it into a ring/pendant box!

Last edited:
I have now filled up all my ring boxes - so see what I came up with! I took the black sponge out from the ring boxes and put them in one of the big rocks necklace box an made it into a ring/pendant box!

That is absolute total sheer genius!

I'll copy your idea (and I bet I'm not the only one)

Thank youdancing

You are welcome Jantac! I thought I would post it so many can re cycle the boxes. I also find that big rings are better kept separately as you can't fit as many as the normal rings in the ring boxes!

Wow BH, what a fab haul!
The funny gemmy pearly ring actually looks good on you, I've never fancied it but...
I've had a fancy for the pearl necklace as well (there's a surprise!!!).
Your blingy bits all look fab!
I have the same cabinet as Alladin, but in Cherry - mine is overflowing though, all the hooks have at least three items on them, the ring thing is full (I had to buy another box) - and half my stuff is still in its individual boxes. Yes, I have too much stuff. But I can't seem to stop buying more! I counted up my keepers from Rocks, it's been 33 so far!
Bet loads of you have more though.

What a clever girl you are bargainhunter i never thought of doing that but what a good idea i will certainly be copying that one cheers
I had another haul today all fab except the mystic topaz bangleBZ202 a bargain at £22 but i dont find it sits very well on me i do have a big wrist so thought it would be a good one for me but dosent suit me so i'm afraid he will be going back for someone else to have and love

Come on Milly! what did you receive? I think have the bangle you are sending back. It is a big look but it does fit on my tiny wrists.

I did that too bargainhunter! Great minds lol! The necklace box was so huge it had to be put to good use, and it also means the ring boxes aren't totally useless once the rings are taken out...

Yes argey, you can get small chests of drawers etc that are ideal for a lot of jewellery - I also hang some of my necklaces and bracelets on a mug tree...

BTW bargainhunter, I also paid £7 for the blue topaz/marcasite flower ring but I saw it go for £30 the other night..! :52:

Latest posts

Back