Peony tonight, will she be in an evening gown?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I think yes. What a pain this Flaars women is, I have so many peony in my house, all plasticky and some have fallen to bits. After about 6, the penny dropped. RHS be buggered, they are rubbish as is the stuff that snob spouts

The price of some of the stuff is outrageous! But I will admit it looks nice. Never quite been tempted though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear. First Carmel, now the flaaars woman.

Why didn't you just send the flaaars back for a refund?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

They are no better than the silk flowers you can get in other places. Wilkinsons, B&Q, Grden Centres - even Pound shops have some decent ones. There is also the world wide web of course where there are thousands of companies selling faux flowers. Hers aren't even arranged properly. They look jammed in with hardly any of the fake water. The people who buy them and put on 5 star reviews on the QVC website must live out in the sticks and never see any other shops selling faux flowers so they have nothing to compare them with. The petals are often frayed. I have noticed since there have been remarks on this forum about the fraying edges that the camera angles are not quite as close these days.

Tristar you really need to chill a bit more. Please don't preach to me as I've been through enough aggro over the last 30 years to last a life time but I refuse to let the bitterness cloud my judgement of others, life is far too short. Please just try and look for the positives in others instead of the negatives all of the time. Just take a step back and deep breath before you comment because all the "have-a-go" posts won't make you feel any better.......they'll probably have the negative effect.

Latest posts

Back