Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
What on earth does Julia look like in that horrid green dress and black leggings :33:? I'd have thought she would have worn something really smart for the Birthday event. Or is it just me ? My reactolite specs changed tint when I saw what she was wearing! Sorry Julia, time you were dressing your age.

I think it's a FCUK 'dress' which I saw in a local designer clearance shop for £15 - even at that price I thought it best left to youngsters with no boobs or hips!

I have to say, it is really not that flattering at all! Makes her look much bigger than her usual size small!!!

Guess the title of the book

Julia has just said she is writing a book..wonder what it is about and furthermore wonder what the title will be???

They have just shown a clip of the first day QVC aired 15 years ago and Julias boobs were nothing compared to how they look today in her green dress, they look huge. I just hope that in 15 years time mine will have grown to be enormous ones too my hubby will be thrilled. Me thinks a little work has been done...

I agree Spooky, I've thought for years that she's had at least an uplift job. :rolleyes: :pPC:

yes, but more importantly, she's probably an XS in his humongous creations. :tea:

Found something to fit then Mrs James?
yesssmileyf.gif

I've just noticed she's down to present tonight's 11pm Basso Boutique show. I thought she was a veggie? :33:

Yes, she's veggie, but she regularly does shows with Dennis Basso. I'm personally very surprised that she is able to be on a show with a man from his trade & act all friendly with him. I certainly couldn't do it & she has the pull at QVC to avoid having to.

All of this said it's quite possible that she's not vegetarian for ethical reasons. (There are people who avoid meat for health reasons or, more inexplicably, because it's "trendy"!?) After all she might be able to justify selling fake fur as animal friendly, but she both owns & promotes Northern Nights feather products & they most definitely are NOT animal friendly. The fur trade gets a lot of heat, but I promise you no self respecting ethical vegetarian would touch feather bedding. The conditions factory farmed ducks & geese are kept in would make you want to weep...

I thought Ken Dodd has a new diddyman when I saw her in that dress. And did she forget to take her swimring off or was that really her in the middle? :33:

They have just shown a clip of the first day QVC aired 15 years ago and Julias boobs were nothing compared to how they look today in her green dress, they look huge. I just hope that in 15 years time mine will have grown to be enormous ones too my hubby will be thrilled. Me thinks a little work has been done...

took thewords right out of my mouth, even if you gain a few extra pounds or even stones, your boobs never grow that much, been there and done that one - who does she think she's fooling?

I've just noticed she's down to present tonight's 11pm Basso Boutique show. I thought she was a veggie? :33:

She is but when has that ever stopped her getting up peoples behinds - she drools over leather as well can't understand her.

I like her .

me too, she is fab. and yes i know im the first to slag her off when she's naughty but she beats the rest of them by miles.

last night i didnt see the 12.00 launch but i saw her do the tease about half an hour earlier and she looked radiant, smiley and glamorous. ok her tits might have been touching her nose but so what.

as for the vegetarian issue, there are a million reasons why she may choose not to eat meat, it might have nothing to do with cruelty to animals. And even if it does, so what again? she's employed to do a job which includes buttering up guests. are you suggesting she pack the job in? there are plenty of people at work who i cant stand but im polite and professional towards them becuase thats what i'm paid for, and thats why its called work.

and i wish you basso thrashers would stop hijacking every possible thread with your anti fur views. its boring in the extreme. go and start some more basso ones so those of us who couldnt give a toss can avoid them and talk about julias hair, make up, dress size and knockers instead.

:57:

Latest posts

Back