Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

can i ask a question to all you females from a male person. why is it ok for a female to be dishonest about her age but not her size? as far as i can see may'be julia is doing it in reverse lies about her size but is honest about her age.i can't believe the bitchyness about what she or anybody else wears as long as the person thats wearing it feels comfortable in it it's your problem not theirs.

no-one has a problem with it, we just like talking about it. its idle chit-chat, get over it and go watch some footy.

Julia has a super personality and I find her very easy to watch. I think she's a fantastic presenter.

(If you are reading this Julia, please may I have an invitation to a QVC day of some sort? Anything would do. I've never been invited to anything despite being an excellent customer for almost 10 years!).

no-one has a problem with it, we just like talking about it. its idle chit-chat, get over it and go watch some footy.

very broad genralisation that all men like footy, as is that all women are experts on what other women wear, get over it & go back to your ironing no wonder not a lot of guys post on here.

took thewords right out of my mouth, even if you gain a few extra pounds or even stones, your boobs never grow that much, been there and done that one - who does she think she's fooling?

I think it might depend on your body type. My boobs do grow when I put weight on, but don't ever seem to quite shrink back to original size when I lose weight again. Consequently I am a 30F and I would look huge if I wore some of the high round necked shapeless tops that she sometimes sports.

Sometimes Julia looks great and sometimes she looks terrible. If I was her, I would find a stylist that understood what styles flattered her body type and stick to those rather than squeezing herself into blingy scanty tops just because she thinks they look nice on the hangar.

Did anyone notice Julia putting on the body cream last night. Her arms look fab. So well toned, do you think she works out. I go to the gym and find that my arms are taking so long to firm up. Maybe it will take years. By the way I think Julia is a great presenter.

She does Pilates

Did anyone notice Julia putting on the body cream last night. Her arms look fab. So well toned, do you think she works out. I go to the gym and find that my arms are taking so long to firm up. Maybe it will take years. By the way I think Julia is a great presenter.

She said her arms are thanks to her son, he is training to be a personal trainer.

Julia is fantastic no matter what! She's sooooo good at her job and fun to watch - love her!

Latest posts

Back