Lisa Brash... Quids In!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's had a payout from the News of the World for having her phone hacked, wonder how much she got :happy: :phone:

I read that too, good luck to her.

Did anyone notice she had to leave her shift an hour early on Speed Auction the other day, does anybody know why? The new, weasily looking man took over at very short notice, I think his name might be Ben. He looks permanently terrified.

Didn't she date Mike Mason too? They probably hacked into her phone to listen to their riveting conversations

I am pleased Lisa got a payout from NOTW because the way she is going on Speed Auction it can only be a matter of time before she is fired. She is often lucky to sell a couple of grands worth of stock each shift. If she isn't selling jewellery it seems she can sell just a few hundred pounds worth in a shift but in fairness she isn't alone on Speed Auction.

It might help her to sell stuff quicker if she told the customer what metal the ring she is selling now is made of, she honestly hasn't mentioned it once and the on screen sign says nothing either. I know it's, ahem, 'AAAA' Tanzanite Lisa but the metal is quite important too.

Sadly Lisa is resorting to the 'my producer has made a mistake with the price' tactic to flog perfume now, very disappointing.

Last edited:
She is selling another Tanzanite ring now. Again not one single mention whatsoever explaining what the metal is and again the on screen sign says diddly squat other than about the stones.

Quite astonishing.

She seems to have done well out of a 5 minute fling with
a celeb. I wonder if she'll be donating her pay out to charity
like most of the others.

She seems to have done well out of a 5 minute fling with
a celeb. I wonder if she'll be donating her pay out to charity
like most of the others.

She was saying last night she is all over the news channels (a slight exaggeration) and it makes a change from being on Crimewatch (she has a sense of humour, i'll give her that).

Was she with Robbie Williams when he was drinking heavily and taking drugs?

Latest posts

Back