Five shopping days left

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Damn, I better get shopping quick smart.

I hope they don't run out of these. They're by Royal Albert you know?

angels.jpg

Last edited:
Don't start me on Guaranteed Christmas Delivery on ANY channell Mommabear. Ive just about given up even switching on IW now in case I even hear them draw breath to say they will guarantee it. I just love those so called 'friends' on shopping channells who are happily prepared to RUIN my christmas, maybe my kids' christmas if I had some, anybody's christmas throwiing about words like GUARANTEED when they full well know there isn't a bats chance in hell that they can deliver that to everyone who buys with it in mind. Its ok though, the poisonous harpies dont shop on their own channell so they dont have to have their christmases ruined........seee.......you started me again......also why can't I seem to spell channell? That's quite clearly wrong........ my head melted :(

Don't start me on Guaranteed Christmas Delivery on ANY channell Mommabear. Ive just about given up even switching on IW now in case I even hear them draw breath to say they will guarantee it. I just love those so called 'friends' on shopping channells who are happily prepared to RUIN my christmas, maybe my kids' christmas if I had some, anybody's christmas throwiing about words like GUARANTEED when they full well know there isn't a bats chance in hell that they can deliver that to everyone who buys with it in mind. Its ok though, the poisonous harpies dont shop on their own channell so they dont have to have their christmases ruined........seee.......you started me again......also why can't I seem to spell channell? That's quite clearly wrong........ my head melted :(

You're so right! I wouldn't dare order anything this close

Friday 10:30am, just doing some packing to go away, bunged the telly on bid cos nothing on. Still saying "guaranteed" and "this WILL arrive in time for christmas", which is such a pack of lies it takes your breath away. "Guaranteed" means that if (when) you don't get it in time they will credit your account with £10 (to spend on bid [terms and conditions apply]) but obviously most reasonable people take the common implication which is that IT WILL GET THERE.

Friday 10:30am, just doing some packing to go away, bunged the telly on bid cos nothing on. Still saying "guaranteed" and "this WILL arrive in time for christmas", which is such a pack of lies it takes your breath away. "Guaranteed" means that if (when) you don't get it in time they will credit your account with £10 (to spend on bid [terms and conditions apply]) but obviously most reasonable people take the common implication which is that IT WILL GET THERE.

Absolutely breathtaking!

These shysters just get worse and worse. How on earth can you 'guarantee delivery' only to add a caveat along the lines 'but if it dosen't arrive'? and in capital letters on screen 'DELIVERED IN TIME FOR XMAS'. Am I missing something here but isn't a guarantee............... a guarantee!

Definite ASA complaint.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back