More Yarviks tonight!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Mark Ryes said just a few minutes ago, that he is going to be selling the Yarvik tablet tonight. Well this must be the very last ,of the very last, of the very last of their stock!

He also informed us all, that it's going to be the coldest winter in 100 years. Must be a lot of those shoe spikes left I suppose?

Mark claimed it was brand new stock, but had gone straight into the clearance. So how much did it sell for in the clearance? £199.96. Same as always then!

There were at least 70+ of those Yarviks unsold when someone was trying to sell them a few days ago, so that "last of the last of the stock" is just selling desperation :wink:

At the few times I've been watching these channels recently I've noticed that there are frequently large quantities of items left unsold, with the less scrupulous presenters (James Russell, for example) claiming that there are 10 people on the phone lines and only 6 more items are then (slowly) sold as the clock approaches zero. (I find it hard to believe that 4 people would hang up or have been cut off at this point.)

I often hear them say, 'there's 10 on the lines, hovering'

Why would you phone up and then just 'hover'? It's not like they don't mention pressing 1 every other minute :headbang:

Latest posts

Back