Oh dear, Peter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no he's probably been at the blue magic undiluted again :glass: Either that or that plonk they didn't shift on the weekend. Did u know you can get champagne made by the house of Cristal for £99 + all other extortionate charges for 6 bottles? Shame it's only £13.20 a bottle on the internet lol x.

I don't know about Peter being drunk but the people buying that pen must be.

Peter is very twitchy though, always licking his lips and rolling his tongue around his mouth. Most odd.

I was just watching and wondering the exact same thing.

He's SHAMBOLIC tonight, all over the place - definitely been drinking something. :happy:

Peter is getting his Koobecs mixed up with his Aquaswiss, naming all the famous people who wear them.

he is in "top form" tonight

brand bingo as i call it literally every desired name in that field mixed in with valuations at least five times to high

he is either very very ill or being very deceitful

He'll soon be selling a space diamond ring which is worth thousands!
That dopey girl who sometimes co presents with him, (the blonde one that sits down & smiles a lot), said the other nite if you bought the swarovski pendant they were flogging you were buying "One of a kind & no one else would have one"...They were flogging 300 of them in 1 go LOL!

I guess you could miltibuy 'em, sell 'em on as 1 of a kind masterpieces :cool:

I suppose it was "very unique then"?
Yeh, only Bid could describe a 300 item quantity in 1 sale as a one of a kind!
He's doing the AAA Tanzanite now, positively nausiating! He's suggested it's actually in his opinion a AAAA, (which is purely a marketing term when used on shopping channels according to the institute of gems in the USA). He said take it to a reputable jeweller to get it valued, yeh, I bet jewellers could do with a laugh to start the new year!

Oh goody: he's flogging a triplet opal now.

It's a fine gemstone, apparently.

Latest posts

Back