Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, what a disappointment!

Nothing in the LG sale has caught my eye at all. I'm not even convinced that 70% off will persuade me to buy.

So I trogged along to Birchwood a few days ago. Nothing there. Nowt. nada.

And then 3 days ago I called in at Cheshire Oaks. The LG Outlet shop there was more interesting* but not enough for me to splash the cash.
Also popped into Mulberry (which was packed - is Mulberry the new Chavtastic brand?). The only bag in there I lied was £1400, which was rather more than I planned to spend - tho it was reduced from £4000, which to be fair was a good reduction.

So I am new-toy-less. Very disappointed.

* quite a bit of older stock at the outlet. I noticed: silver stud wanda (£195), confetti wanda (95), black velour wanda (165), mink striped wanda, black/white striped wanda, plus lots of others.

Cheers,
karen

These are what didn't sell in the summer sale!! Know how you feel about the LG sale. I keep checking for 70% but there is nothing on there that is speaking to me either. What a disappointment eh?! I am seeing more and more Mulberry bags around too. Every brand seems to go the way of the chav sooner or later due to the rise in more chavs becoming 'celebs' and earning lots of money!!

I do rather fancy the Ruthie as a work bag but am holding off in hope of further discounting like other forumites!

Hi,

I have Ruthies in 3 colours - but I started using my red one and love it so much I have used it for the last 12 months!

Cheers,
Karen

Thank you for the feedback Lawrenson, much appreciated. Just makes me want one even more now! :eek:)

Hi all :happy: just received the midnight large Jenny, I'm very pleased with it. Expect it will plummet to 70% off soon but can't be helped.

Well I caved and bought the small Jenny, and I adore it! I think I love it more than my Wanda, which I never thought possible.

I see she's introduced her watches to the UK finally!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Have you got any of her watches Capirossi. Im still waiting for my orders from Lulu's website @(

No Babs, not my cup of tea. The gold one is nice but if I'm spending £200 on a watch I want a better 'name' than LG, lol. When did you order? They're usually really good. Ring if you're concerned though, as one of mine was stuck in the system once. Once I rang she immediately got it going (they hadn't been alerted otherwise) and it came next day. The lady I speak to every time is absolutely brilliant!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Two hundred quid wow expensive. Ordered on the 24th, bad time i know, but thats only the order confirmation, haven't even
got the despatched e mail yet. Will wait and see what happens now everything is back to normal. Missed you and your blankee
popping in last night, hope you're better now xx Happy new year

Managed to get the black leather bow Wanda bag in H of F for £212,its still £297 on lulu's site,i know it may come down again but am happy getting in for half price and no postage. Cant wait to get it home!!

I love the bow Wanda. It's my favourite style and the leather is beautiful on that bag. I haven't got it but I have visited it a couple of times.

Have you got any of her watches Capirossi. Im still waiting for my orders from Lulu's website @(

I like the double strap pink leather charm watch but need to see it in the flesh. Having said that my darling daddy bought me a diamond watch for my whopper birthday and Christmas combined last year and I have hardly worn any other watch since. Other than my Breo when I'm gardening.

Managed to get the black leather bow Wanda bag in H of F for £212,its still £297 on lulu's site,i know it may come down again but am happy getting in for half price and no postage. Cant wait to get it home!!

I looked at Lulu's website earlier & sale items are still 50%, (no 70% yet), off so you did very well :happy:

I looked at Lulu's website earlier & sale items are still 50%, (no 70% yet), off so you did very well :happy:

I know, it's very slow. Although I still don't want owt. I love that bow Wanda. I have it with the gold studs, am still tempted by the plain, but that's silly! Besides, I need colour. That's why I ordered the red patent Franka off Q last night while it was still on EP :D

Well done on the bargain! Always better to not have to pay full price for a Lulu ;)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Glad to hear you got the red patent franka, I resisted that before Xmas but am still sorely tempted, didnt realise it was on Ez pay, if you order one of the more expensive bags from Q don't you have to be in to sign for it as the couriers will not leave with a neighbour due to the value, might have to have a day off! It would be worth it though!

Glad to hear you got the red patent franka, I resisted that before Xmas but am still sorely tempted, didnt realise it was on Ez pay, if you order one of the more expensive bags from Q don't you have to be in to sign for it as the couriers will not leave with a neighbour due to the value, might have to have a day off! It would be worth it though!

I know, I was thinking that. And the annoying thing is the tracking never works so I can't even elect to work from home as I never know when it's coming! I hate the company that deliver the Lulu bags, DX is it? At least my Hermes man leaves everything in my bin or over my neighbours gate, bless him! I may have to stick a note on the door, complaining that the tracking never works, they give me an incorrect reference and he had better leave it with a neighbour, OR ELSE!!!! Ha ha!!

It's off EP today but it seems to be on and off - worth keeping an eye out :happy:

I know, I was thinking that. And the annoying thing is the tracking never works so I can't even elect to work from home as I never know when it's coming! I hate the company that deliver the Lulu bags, DX is it? At least my Hermes man leaves everything in my bin or over my neighbours gate, bless him! I may have to stick a note on the door, complaining that the tracking never works, they give me an incorrect reference and he had better leave it with a neighbour, OR ELSE!!!! Ha ha!!

It's off EP today but it seems to be on and off - worth keeping an eye out :happy:

If I were you I wouldn't leave a note on your door C as Jan is prime time for snoopers spotting the opportunity for a burglary, dark nites plus lots of new goodies in people's homes. If they see a note on your door they know you're out & not likley to be back for a bit so could be an open invitation. Sorry to be the angel of doom but better to warn you x.

If I were you I wouldn't leave a note on your door C as Jan is prime time for snoopers spotting the opportunity for a burglary, dark nites plus lots of new goodies in people's homes. If they see a note on your door they know you're out & not likley to be back for a bit so could be an open invitation. Sorry to be the angel of doom but better to warn you x.

Oh yeah, hadn't thought of that, thanks! :)

I guess it just means I have to play the waiting game! Last time I missed a DX delivery it took 2 weeks - useless is an understatement! I wish Q would stop using them, they have had lots of complaints according to this forum. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back