Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doing a google search for Lulu Guiness brings up a number of websites. Just wondering if this one is a good 'un or a fake?
I haven't ventured inside....just in case! :tongue:

http://www.luluguinnessonline.com/

Dodgy as hell imo I'm afraid. It looks like a mocked up site for knock offs made in Thailand or China, hence reference to tracking numbers and 15-20 days delivery etc. Also opened a couple of the options & it's just a blank screen so probably just started up. Thanks for the tip off. It was only a matter of time I guess before some scumbags would do misleading websites for LG copies. Mulberry is plagued with such fakes already & has been for some time. Jabba put me wise as I too saw a similar site selling Mulberry bags, (alas clearly fake when you look past the initial product info pages).

Dodgy I'd say. The contact email is a hotmail address.

Yes I agree, some of the wording on the FAQs seems a bit "suspect" and the prices just seem too good to be true, I would be very cautious about this site,

Dodgy as hell imo I'm afraid. It looks like a mocked up site for knock offs made in Thailand or China, hence reference to tracking numbers and 15-20 days delivery etc. Also opened a couple of the options & it's just a blank screen so probably just started up. Thanks for the tip off. It was only a matter of time I guess before some scumbags would do misleading websites for LG copies. Mulberry is plagued with such fakes already & has been for some time. Jabba put me wise as I too saw a similar site selling Mulberry bags, (alas clearly fake when you look past the initial product info pages).

Very many thanks ladies, I guessed with the 'handbag expertise' you all have, that you would know if a site was dodgy or pukka. The scoundrels use a website name so similar to the original, that many could be taken in. Best avoided thanks to your help. :clapping:

I think there was a clip of a more vibrant pink bag on the Q trailer Letz. I hate to say but I think one of those trailers is quite out of date now as it showed a bag that was in her July sale I believe so not sure if the pink one shown on the trailer is still available.

Letz, you've done it to me again lol. I've just looked at the powder pink one after seeing your post and have to say it's gorg!! My fav would still be the cobalt by a weeny fraction as I think it compliments more clothing colours. Speaking of matching clothes you may want to take a peek at www.Dorothyperkins.com and search for "Kardashian" They've got some lurvely dresses in a very similar blue, (one plain, one in a snow leopard print). They're fantastic dresses I love the 2 I have already. They've been reduced with an extra 15% off so got my blue beauties today for just over half price! They don't bobble as they're crepe and are lined too. 🪨 They've just reduced them today so still have all the sizes available. If in doubt buy 2 sizes as they provide a free returns label with each order so just return the one that doesn't fit x.

I love my dress. When I want another item, I browse their website. the items, I have purchased were on sale, and with the delivery fee, it was still a better price than buying in Australia, I also used Dorothy Perkins Promo Code that help me to save my money on every order. The dress both times has been of good quality. A very happy customer. Would recommend them from my experience.

Latest posts

Back