Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh yeah, hadn't thought of that, thanks! :)

I guess it just means I have to play the waiting game! Last time I missed a DX delivery it took 2 weeks - useless is an understatement! I wish Q would stop using them, they have had lots of complaints according to this forum. *sigh*

If you work couldn't you ask for it to be delivered to your work address hun? Or to someone who is more likley to be in? My heart sinks when I miss some couriers as it means that if their automated redelivery system doesn't work it's a trip to some maze of an industrial estate, no where near me to collect it great!

Last edited:
I think it's too late now. I did think of it at the time but my bosses are so unpredictable I never know whether I am going to be in the office or working from home - grr! I may call Q in the morning and ask if I can change the address - maybe worth a try eh?!

I can't see the midnight Jenny in the sale anymore so must have sold out. Glad I went for it now, took it for its first outing yesterday & it's now become the new favourite. Didn't think anything would depose the Pollyanna but the Jenny is lighter and easier to carry, looks fab & is shiny as well. Love it.

If the bookshop Edith drops down to about £100:grin: I'll go for that as well. Dream On!

I can't see the midnight Jenny in the sale anymore so must have sold out. Glad I went for it now, took it for its first outing yesterday & it's now become the new favourite. Didn't think anything would depose the Pollyanna but the Jenny is lighter and easier to carry, looks fab & is shiny as well. Love it.

If the bookshop Edith drops down to about £100:grin: I'll go for that as well. Dream On!

The Jenny is fab, I love mine! Well done on getting it before it sold out!

***PINK FRANKA ALERT***

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=160947526196

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think it's too late now. I did think of it at the time but my bosses are so unpredictable I never know whether I am going to be in the office or working from home - grr! I may call Q in the morning and ask if I can change the address - maybe worth a try eh?!

Despatched. Of all the times my items sit 'in process' for a week..Grr!! :banghead:

The receptionist for the company downstairs from me will always sign for parcels for me. She's a little star.

Pink Franka!!! Oh god. I love that one. But I really am determined to resist. I want my black Mulberry. Mind you I've been to the dreaded high street today and bought a Lola Rose scarf in the sale that I don't need. Also got a Lola Rose bracelet for £6!!! It's on Q for £16 I think. Happy Tink.

Now do I buy those fuchsia suede ankle boots?? I think I ought.

Q told me when I enquiried that if I ordered a high value item ie a red franka! I would have to be in and sign for it and the courier would only leave with someone else if I left some id with them, such as my credit card, bit of a palaver but not much I can do about it. The boots sound good and may look lovely with the pink Franka, I will save up for a red one,x

Last edited:
The receptionist for the company downstairs from me will always sign for parcels for me. She's a little star.

Pink Franka!!! Oh god. I love that one. But I really am determined to resist. I want my black Mulberry. Mind you I've been to the dreaded high street today and bought a Lola Rose scarf in the sale that I don't need. Also got a Lola Rose bracelet for £6!!! It's on Q for £16 I think. Happy Tink.

Now do I buy those fuchsia suede ankle boots?? I think I ought.

I think you ought too. It would be rude not to! Are they high? I just received a pair of Lipsy leopard print ankles boots from the Next sale. I like to wear my jeans and trousers long so I thought they would look fab just peeking out.

Sheesh - I only tried one and it crippled me!! The heel must be about 5inches high and pencil thin, and the toes are so pointy my poor pinkies were crushed! I'm either getting old or have forgotten the torture we used to put our feet through in the name of 'style', ha ha!!

Q told me when I enquiried that if I ordered a high value item ie a red franka! I would have to be in and sign for it and the courier would only leave with someone else if I left some id with them, such as my credit card, bit of a palaver but not much I can do about it. The boots sound good and may look lovely with the pink Franka, I will save up for a red one,x

Oh I may do that then. My neighbour is very trustworthy, I could leave a credit card. Maybe I should call them then, hopefully they'll be able to contact DX as I never seem able to do so. Little bu**ers they are!!

Caipirossi ... They're probably only about 3 inches and an almond shaped toe so should be comfy.

I love my leopard print boots. Mine are kitten heels though and suede. They make me smile every time I catch sight of me feet.

Yesterday I wore the most ridiculous boots I own. Pale pink suede with 4 inch heels and very pointy toes but they look amazing with faded jeans.

I am very much a pink girl! Hence the pink Franka lust.

I think you ought too. It would be rude not to! Are they high? I just received a pair of Lipsy leopard print ankles boots from the Next sale. I like to wear my jeans and trousers long so I thought they would look fab just peeking out.

Sheesh - I only tried one and it crippled me!! The heel must be about 5inches high and pencil thin, and the toes are so pointy my poor pinkies were crushed! I'm either getting old or have forgotten the torture we used to put our feet through in the name of 'style', ha ha!!

Oh I may do that then. My neighbour is very trustworthy, I could leave a credit card. Maybe I should call them then, hopefully they'll be able to contact DX as I never seem able to do so. Little bu**ers they are!!

Can you let us know what you think of your red Franka when it arrives, I am sure it will be lovely but would like to know what it looks like " in the flesh" so to speak, if you know what I mean,thanks

No probs LBA! I will do a full report!

Tink - sounds fab!! I love boots. We should have a thread in The Drop of our most outandish and fave shoes!!

I am tempted to keep those boots even though I won't be able to do any dancing, or walking come to that, in them, haha!!

If anyone is after a large black Jenny (highly recommended, v.classy, I have it) it's in HoF for £110!! The SMALL Jenny is on LG for £157!!

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Lulu+Guinness+Quilted+lips+large+jenny+tote+bag/153220155,default,pd.html?cm_mmc=Criteo-_-Bags+&+Luggage-_-Handbags-_-Quilted+lips+large+jenny+tote+bag&_$ja=tsid%3a45091

I love the red Jenny too! I once ordered the small but it was too small. The black is out of stock already? Oh wow, it wasn't when I posted. Own up, who has bought it?!! lol I should be on commission ;-)

There are some further reductions on the LG site now. The Ruthie I was after is now half price. :blush:

I hope those who are after something manage to find it at a price they are happy with, whether it be from the LG site or elsewhere.

There are some further reductions on the LG site now. The Ruthie I was after is now half price. :blush:

I hope those who are after something manage to find it at a price they are happy with, whether it be from the LG site or elsewhere.

Thanks LL - I am still holding out for the bigger reductions (75%) and hoping that some of the nice bags are left by then. Having spent my money on a Mulberry in the John Lewis Sale which I LOVE - I need it to be a better bargain :wink:

Caipirossi ... I've started the shoe thread! I give you my yellow, pink, turquoise and purple pompom sandals. It'll make you laugh for sure certain.

Fess up. Which Mulberry did you fall for??!

As I am into small cross body bags at the moment I went for the small Bryn in tan. Only £390 instead of £650. I am now lusting after a small black Alexa.

I used to use big bags then decided that all I ever use is a phone, purse and glasses why was I carrying about so much sh*t. It used to weigh a ton, so since I have downsized it is much better. Also the bags are cheaper when they are smaller LOL

I don't like big bags either but I like bags you can carry in your hand rather than on your should or cross body. But you're right liking smaller bags does help the hit in the wallet.

Hope you love it. Mulberry tan is so classy.

Caipirossi ... I've started the shoe thread! I give you my yellow, pink, turquoise and purple pompom sandals. It'll make you laugh for sure certain.

Oh wow!!! I shall log onto the laptop after dinner to see your little beauties in full, technicolour glory!!!

Just a quick 'dip in' to say Franka had arrived!!!! It arrived at 8am this morning. Lovely courier, feel v.guilty for bad mouthing DX now. He said they are categorically not allowed to leave with anyone but you if you a)didn't mention at the the time of ordering or b) hadn't contacted them directly. He said there were no if's and buts, they would be sacked on the spot. Seemed like a genuine bloke too and said now that he has met me and I told him which neighbour he wouldn't mind leaving stuff in future. Bless his heart.

Anyway, to more important matters - La Franka!! O....M....G!!!! I was so excited to open it. I said "wow" before I even took the cellphone bag off. Now that wow is worth every penny!!! It's been at least 6 months since I have uttered that word in the presence of a (real or virtual) Lulu bag!!

It truly is lipstick red, not bright but not dark. It's shiny and soft and so Franka. For anyone who has this design, you know what I mean!

I have officially decided that Franka is my favourite shape, now that I own two! I will be saving my pennies and sourcing other colours on the bay, until she decides to do some new ones. I ordered the navy Jenny and didn't like the colour, so the navy F is out. I need black (like a hole in the head!) and the red and white polka dot.

So, one very happy bunny signing off :D

Latest posts

Back