My Best (I mean Worst) Christmas Present, thank you QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And if it was just an error why have QVC not bothered to reply to Graham yet several days on?

I know Sazza but I'm trying to stay positive. Possible that the person that counts is still on leave, my hairdresser was only commenting yesterday about the number of people who have tagged on days this year to go back on Monday 7th. I did the same thing to use up my leave.

Lets face it anyone who is aware of the recent history between ST and Q isn't going to change anything until the boss returns!

If Graham isn't giving up we shouldn't either.

Not that I am excusing it but maybe because they still have Christmas skeleton staff on in certain areas?

PJ

or possibly because like a lot of big organisations, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand's doing.

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Not that I am excusing it but maybe because they still have Christmas skeleton staff on in certain areas?

PJ

That's what immediately came to mind. Can't help thinking that reinstating the stickies so soon was a tad premature. Clearly something's going on, it could be a mistake or not but its been holiday time. Give them a chance to reply at least.

If this was just an "error" then QVC have had enough time to be in touch with Graham by now, There not a small shop which has only several members of staff, they are meant to be the UK'S No1 shopping channel, if someone is on away on holiday they have plenty of other staff to cover them. At the least Graham should have got an email to say there's been a mistake and we will be in touch when the boss is back ? is that too much to ask for? i dont think so. I will also not be ordering from QVC again as frankly u can find most things cheaper else where and the other companies have alot more morals than QVC and deserve my business more than QVC. Please keep us posted on any more news Graham everyone is behind u Gd luck :)

If this was just an "error" then QVC have had enough time to be in touch with Graham by now, There not a small shop which has only several members of staff, they are meant to be the UK'S No1 shopping channel, if someone is on away on holiday they have plenty of other staff to cover them. At the least Graham should have got an email to say there's been a mistake and we will be in touch when the boss is back ? is that too much to ask for? i dont think so. I will also not be ordering from QVC again as frankly u can find most things cheaper else where and the other companies have alot more morals than QVC and deserve my business more than QVC. Please keep us posted on any more news Graham everyone is behind u Gd luck :)

Very well said scbu! I utterly agree with you. I won't be buying anything from QVC, nor will my mum for 2 reasons...

1st-this debarcle, it's an utter shambles and they seem to simply not care about the devastating effect it has on decent people's lives!

2nd- the fact that they still stock Basso items! A retailer who uses broadtail fur, whereby pregnant sheep are inhumanely slaughtered so that the fur farmers can get to the unborn lamb & inhumanely extract them & saughter them too for their skin! All to get the "softest pelts" for his furrier trade, UTTERLY HORRIFIC!
If Q are happy to condone this bahaviour by adding to the Basso empire then that's their call, it most certainly isn't mine!

Looking at some of the comments about the bizarre on air actions of presenters recently, the fact they keep flogging old TSV's and so called fashion clearances makes me wonder if they're free falling in terms of their sales & credibility?!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back