My Best (I mean Worst) Christmas Present, thank you QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im nosey, I want to know whats what. I dont see why qvc should silence Graham or indeed anyone. What they doing? trying to put the frightners on people for discussing aspects of their programming. Graham do keep us informed, as much as you can or want to, without going too far because it must be quite scary with all this going on. QVC are coming across as very bullying and uncaring. Not the way to get sales

I would agree with that but without facts all we can do is hypothesise. What Id ask Graham is whether the 'error' was possibly Q reinstating ST before Christmas and whether this recent action was Q rectifying that 'error'?
Did the reinstatement involve a specific and clear conversation between Q and Graham or did it just happen - almost like an auto renewal process? I am not for one moment suggesting that reinstating ST was an error, far from it, it was the right thing to do on many levels. I am trying to look at Q's recent action from a different perspective because it really doesn't make sense and I too don't believe they would play games - there's nothing in it for them.

But this is none of our business really and I don't want or expect Graham to answer.
Yes, quite. I should have added 'for Graham's sake". It really is only between Graham and QVC unless either decide otherwise.

I would agree with that but without facts all we can do is hypothesise. What Id ask Graham is whether the 'error' was possibly Q reinstating ST before Christmas and whether this recent action was Q rectifying that 'error'?
Did the reinstatement involve a specific and clear conversation between Q and Graham or did it just happen - almost like an auto renewal process? I am not for one moment suggesting that reinstating ST was an error, far from it, it was the right thing to do on many levels. I am trying to look at Q's recent action from a different perspective because it really doesn't make sense and I too don't believe they would play games - there's nothing in it for them.

But this is none of our business really and I don't want or expect Graham to answer.

It wasn't reinstatement or renewal. ST becoming a member of the QVC Affiliate Scheme was new!!

This is the "relationship" info from the control panel:

qvchistory.JPG

Not that it really matters anymore, they are not going to answer or give me a reason, IMO Paul Turner the Senior Marketing Manager at QVC UK would fit in well as a DJ on an Australian Radio Station.

It wasn't reinstatement or renewal. ST becoming a member of the QVC Affiliate Scheme was new!!

Thank you Sazza, in which case I'm all out of options as Q's behaviour beggars belief - as Graham said if it was a simple admin error they could have sorted this by now with a simple email.
DJ.

That's incredible! It seems almost like a taunt or a tease. I find it hard to believe they could stoop so low to play these kind of games. They've lost the plot!

qvchistory.JPG

Not that it really matters anymore, they are not going to answer or give me a reason, IMO Paul Turner the Senior Marketing Manager at QVC UK would fit in well as a DJ on an Australian Radio Station.
Graham, it's not something as simple as them using the wrong date 2013 instead of 2014 is it - I know it's stupid but this sort of mistake gets made all the time. Did they tell you that the affiliate scheme was for say a limited period of one year to be reviewed?

Last edited:

qvchistory.JPG

Please Graham dont be thinking about doing anything to urself they are not worth it. Qvc want this forum to disappear so its up to urself and all of us to make sure this forum gets stronger without and help from QVC, IMO QVc fb should be informed of whats been happening to you graham, and many people on this forum also use FB so they cant help get the word out there. Why should Graham not say anything? why should QVC get away with ruining peoples lives. I will continue to watch QVC however i wont be ordering from them again and i hope many other members do this aswell.

Its put me right off them. Weird, bullying and playing mind games with people. I WONT be ordering anymore

Please Graham dont be thinking about doing anything to urself they are not worth it. Qvc want this forum to disappear so its up to urself and all of us to make sure this forum gets stronger without and help from QVC, IMO QVc fb should be informed of whats been happening to you graham, and many people on this forum also use FB so they cant help get the word out there. Why should Graham not say anything? why should QVC get away with ruining peoples lives. I will continue to watch QVC however i wont be ordering from them again and i hope many other members do this aswell.

Nooooo sorry didn't mean to worry anyone, am a long way from the place I was last year, just saying they didn't know that and IMO what that did was cruel nasty and unforgivable. But obviously this site does concerns them so the best thing I can do is to make sure it is in their face for a long time to come.

I'm in complete agreement with you. If this is not just an administrative cock up on QVC's part then I too will never order from them again as it is disgusting behaviour and completely beyond the pale.

Last edited:
it is very odd. i can't imagine they would do something like that out of spite. it wouldn't be worth their effort. wondering if there might be something in the suggestion about the date being wrong?

qvc have to take the rough with the smooth thats just life. reading facebook there are quyite a few gripes on there to. being in business does not mean in these enlightened times people will not have an opinion qvc actually court it it part of social network sites the rough with the smooth...i bet thats why they are picky about who get tickets to the beauty bash i swear thats what it is.

they have the presenters with tablets and refer to twitter and face book and one upon a time even this fantastic forum full of lively chat and a bit of banter but never ever vicious jus lots of really good fun. very sad.

Agree Boffy, they want to get all the benefits of the internet and social networking and seeming like they are involved with their customers. But they're apparently not able to confront the reality of what that means, even on a site like this which is used by many who I would say are the bedrock of their customers, and where they get the kind of constructive feedback companies pay to obtain. As for latest development, I don't know what has gone on but you shouldn't have had to put up with it Graham and I think you've handled it well. For them not to send some kind of clarification or apology is very very poor - maybe they are scared or don't want to admit liability for the confusion but it is just pathetic still.

Wishing this forum a prosperous and successful 2013!

This does look more like cock-up rather than conspiracy. I wrote to say I would not be ordering while they barred Shopping Telly so when Graham posted the good news I ordered immediately to show good faith. I'm feeling a little foolish now but I do hope this is just an admin mixup and will get sorted soon. I won't be ordering again untill we are sure though.

Graham, I know this is easy for me to say but can I urge you to be cautious and assume that this is an admin error until we know otherwise.

I say this because if it is just an error and the come on this forum and see posts like when this first happened they are more than likely pull out anyway.

Stay strong my friend.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

And if it was just an error why have QVC not bothered to reply to Graham yet several days on?

Are the powers that be in QVC America aware of the QVC UK's treatment of this forum? Not good PR for the company as a whole!

Latest posts

Back