My Best (I mean Worst) Christmas Present, thank you QVC - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like

bit like playground politics "we are your frien now...no we'er not daft!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I hope it's just a cock up. Stay positive Graham x

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Best (I mean Worst) Christmas Present, thank you QVC

Graham, I know this is easy for me to say but can I urge you to be cautious and assume that this is an admin error until we know otherwise.

I say this because if it is just an error and the come on this forum and see posts like when this first happened they are more than likely pull out anyway.

Stay strong my friend.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Post Thanks / Like

And if it was just an error why have QVC not bothered to reply to Graham yet several days on?

Post Thanks / Like

Are the powers that be in QVC America aware of the QVC UK's treatment of this forum? Not good PR for the company as a whole!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    And if it was just an error why have QVC not bothered to reply to Graham yet several days on?
    I know Sazza but I'm trying to stay positive. Possible that the person that counts is still on leave, my hairdresser was only commenting yesterday about the number of people who have tagged on days this year to go back on Monday 7th. I did the same thing to use up my leave.

Lets face it anyone who is aware of the recent history between ST and Q isn't going to change anything until the boss returns!

If Graham isn't giving up we shouldn't either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    Not that I am excusing it but maybe because they still have Christmas skeleton staff on in certain areas?

PJ

scbu Guest

If this was just an "error" then QVC have had enough time to be in touch with Graham by now, There not a small shop which has only several members of staff, they are meant to be the UK'S No1 shopping channel, if someone is on away on holiday they have plenty of other staff to cover them. At the least Graham should have got an email to say there's been a mistake and we will be in touch when the boss is back ? is that too much to ask for? i dont think so. I will also not be ordering from QVC again as frankly u can find most things cheaper else where and the other companies have alot more morals than QVC and deserve my business more than QVC. Please keep us posted on any more news Graham everyone is behind u Gd luck :)

Post Thanks / Like

Any resolution to this please?

PJ

Administrator Guest

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by PJ. View Post
    Any resolution to this please?

PJ
    No nothing at all.