I must be losing it, I bought from bid today!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Yes it's true. I actually picked up the phone and bought a pair of Pennine Ridge all weather Boots this very afternoon.

What am I doing? I need serious help!

They were £13.99 plus the usual extras. I think they are normally around the £50 mark.

It's been a long time since I bought from bid!

Let us know how you get on with them and how many days it is before they disintegrate in a puddle. (Hope they're great!)

Sending medical assistance to radio_dayz house. Code Alpha 1 - break down the door if he won't open up. :drunk:

radio dayz Bid Purchase Assessment

Were you:

a) Drunk
b) Hi on drugs
c) Rubbing your Worry Angels
d) Sleep walking
e) Having a wet dream over James Russell
f) Spending your £10 Christmas bonus
g) Given a double dose of your meds
h) In bed with Bexi
i) Insane

Please tick all that apply.

Thanks.

All of those Greg, except for the worry angels, and the James Russell bit.

I'm not completely Yonanas! :mysmilie_19:

Oh dear,
I bought Pennine Ridge trainers from them 2 years ago and within a couple of months the stitching was coming apart, and they were generally starting to fall apart.
I was just wearing them normally out and about, no rough use etc.
I would carefully check the quality, especially the stitching when you receive them.

I suppose I should know better by now than to buy from bid! If these turn out to be rubbish, then it's the last time I do!

I got them for the snow we are going to get, not as a fashion statement. After all, it's going to be the worst winter for 100 years. I know it's true, they said so on bid!!!!

I did notice this though
Click "Buy Now" to add to your basket, and remember you only pay one standard delivery charge for all the items in your complete order. from the website
So one up for Bid Q take note.

Who was selling them? If you bought them off James Russell I will never talk to you again :puke:

Latest posts

Back