QVC competition

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ceejay

Registered Shopper
Had to feel sorry for the first person called at 2.30 today who said she has only been with QVC for a few months,the question asked was what does the C stand for and she got it wrong so missed out on £1500 in credit on her account.:52::11:
Next person got it right and said she would spend it on craft goodies.:1:

Had to feel sorry for the first person called at 2.30 today who said she has only been with QVC for a few months,the question asked was what does the C stand for and she got it wrong so missed out on £1500 in credit on her account.:52::11:

I feel more sorry for the people who have been with QVC for 15 years, spent untold fortunes, and could easily have answered the question - and didn't even get a birthday voucher or measly free smashbox xample!

Was it that much? I thought she was one of the hourly £150 people?

Yes this was the biggest amount as it was won in the same 2pm hour that QVC originally launched.I also agree that it should have been a long standing customer.

Latest posts

Back