Nails Inc TSV 15/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, it's a while since we had a Nails Inc TSV with a remover so that's a small change. I quite like the colours but I've probably got very similar to all of these already. So far I am resisting but, like Ali, I feel I am weakening and will probably tune in on 15th and buy it! Please talk me out of it!!

Last edited:
Oh bum. I just know I'll end up ordering it.

Maybe we could talk each other through this, Ali! I feel quite strong at the moment but I've said that before and come the TSV day I weaken.

Never mind the leather effect, what's this 'feathers' effect, third bottle from the right?

From a bit of a snoop around t'interweb it seems its a slant on the sprinkles thing we got once before, but with little strands in it instead of little blobs. (I'm making it sound lush aren't I...)
I think the sludgey colour one looks more like Jermyn street, which they will no doubt pitch as being a 'classic', "top-seller" blah blah - which obviously means we've all got it already.
I just know I'll buy it though, I think I may have a slight addition to nail polish actually, which is ridiculous as I hardly ever wear it these days.
Andi - you don't want it. Do not buy it. It's horrid.. Any good?..!

From a bit of a snoop around t'interweb it seems its a slant on the sprinkles thing we got once before, but with little strands in it instead of little blobs. (I'm making it sound lush aren't I...)
I think the sludgey colour one looks more like Jermyn street, which they will no doubt pitch as being a 'classic', "top-seller" blah blah - which obviously means we've all got it already.
I just know I'll buy it though, I think I may have a slight addition to nail polish actually, which is ridiculous as I hardly ever wear it these days.
Andi - you don't want it. Do not buy it. It's horrid.. Any good?..!

Yes, it actually does help so thanks. I am still a bit worried about giving in to temptation on the day, however.

I think your description of the feathers effect is probably right. Definitely not for me - I just need to remind my fingers of that when I go online to order the damned thing!

PS You would hate it, Ali. Think of all the polishes you have got already and how you will never use them before they go off.

I'm not tempted, which is good as I'm saving up for the Red Carpet TSV in February. My friend did me a mani with hers before Christmas and now I know how to use my existing nail colours with it I'm sold !

I'm not tempted, which is good as I'm saving up for the Red Carpet TSV in February. My friend did me a mani with hers before Christmas and now I know how to use my existing nail colours with it I'm sold !

Can I ask how you use your existing nail colours with the Red Carpet system, as I would like to have a go with mine, many thanks x

I'm not tempted at all. I am so bad at application I have finally given up trying. A friend of mine has just opened a salon and has very kindly offered me a discount so I have started going to her once a week to get my nails done. It is a bit of an extravagance but other than lulu bags I don't really buy much so I thought I would have a weekly treat.

Nails Inc 7 Piece Fast Fashion Collection
QVC Price £30.25
Today's Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £3.95

Single Drop Nails Inc 7 Piece Fast Fashion Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.202990

Auto-Delivery Nails Inc 7 Piece Fast Fashion Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.203261

Thank you for this - very helpful. My New Year's resolve is really weakening and I think I'm going to have to get it in case the auto deliveries are good. Talk to me, Ali, if you are out there!

Am interested now. The colours I don't much like go in a box for pressies or on eBay. Can't wait to see what's in auto delivery

Can I ask how you use your existing nail colours with the Red Carpet system, as I would like to have a go with mine, many thanks x
There are two ways LBA.:
1: Apply Red Carpet to the structure? base coat stage. Then apply your own nail colour. Tidy up the edges with non-acetone nail varnish remover if you're a clutz like me. Let this dry thoroughly. Don't cure it as it won't work. Once dry apply the Red Carpet Top Coat and cure. Your usual varnish is now protected and won't chip like usual and will be nice and shiny.
2. Apply red carpet manicure all the way through, including colour. If you want to change your colour after a few days apply your own, regular type varnish over the top and let it dry. Your nails are strong and protected under your own varnish. When you want to get rid of this colour remove with non acetone varnish remover and your red carpet colour will be pristeen underneath.

When I had mine done it was in red, I put black tfrench tips on with my own varnish and after a few days went back to the plain red.
Best thing though is how much my nails grew. They were lovely. Can't wait to be able to get my own system
xx

won't be bothering with this one this time, colours are a bit boring and for me, I don't think I will like the "concrete" finish. Only thing I really want is the pot of varnish remover - thanks looks pretty snazzy - but I have seen this on other websites for £7 on its own. So I will just get this and save myself over £22 :eek:)

Thank you for this - very helpful. My New Year's resolve is really weakening and I think I'm going to have to get it in case the auto deliveries are good. Talk to me, Ali, if you are out there!

I'm here darling. Sitting in a corner rocking, and chanting " I will not buy it, I will not buy it". Which of course I will. And probably on auto delivery. Bliddy hell......

Latest posts

Back