Nails Inc TSV 15/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have used neat acetone to thin most brands , even the nails inc gloss isnt effected after i have thinned out using acetone , I havent found a brand that its made unusable so far , i get a quid bottle from the pound shop in town , also brilliant at removing glitter polishes , you do have to use a decent hand cream after you have used it , but other than that I have had no ill effects from the acetone

I have also been very impressed with the stargazer range , I was very happy with there black, its as shiney as the nails inc varnishes & I think it was 2 quid for a 14 ml bottle , I havent tried a lot of there range but the 3 colours I have purchased have gone on a dream & have not chipped & peeled for a good 4 or 5 days , very happy with what I have tried ... W7 is another cheaper range I have had a lot of good results with as well, a really good selection of colours & finishes also

For those lovers of nice polishes of decent quality & sparkle I give you the £160,000 bottle of black diamond nail polish!! True! Just googled it & it's "back in stock" at Selfridges so for those of us who alas missed out the 1st time, hurah, they've got it back in.:wink:

You would never believe Comic Relief was showing abject starvation, disease & premature deaths of young infants last night would you when people spend that obsurd amount on money on this! (Aparently, according to the article, it chips just like regular polish too)...

http://www.bodyconfidential.co.uk/Beauty/Fashion-Or-Freak-160000-Nail-Polish

Latest posts

Back