mike mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
has now also spent over £200 on a throw

add this to the £300? on ski socks and jumper

but please remember he is not made of money...

has now also spent over £200 on a throw

add this to the £300? on ski socks and jumper

but please remember he is not made of money...

Making reference to a purchase he made approx. 8 Years ago. When you buy a new house
you like to furnish it nicely.

evening lady/goddess

why he constantly needs to state how much he has paid for something only for him then to say he is not brash with money defeats me

pass this on ( i am sure you will) dont say it in the first place

Mike M's grading flowers now, Bid are grade obsessed! He said why buy them from a petrol station?? Errr because they look like the ones you've got on air, you can buy them straight away and they've never charged me £9.52 total on top!! & supermarkets do a range of tasteful couour choices! Each to their own but rasberry, lemon & peach all in the one bouquet, (grade 1 bouquet), looks a bit tacky to me.

Very true, but £200? Your constant defence of him is getting tiresome.

A comment made 4 days ago. I honestly can't be bothered to respond now.
The sooner this site full of Internet trolls is closed down, the better. I'm fed
up with being criticised by people that have nothing better to do with thier
lives.

The sooner this site full of Internet trolls is closed down, the better. I'm fed
lives.

Jesus .... you sure got out of bed the wrong way. If you can't be bothered to respond why say anything at all? If this site is so bad and full of nasty old trolls I suggest YOU leave the site and find something better to do with YOUR life! The rest of us will have a little giggle to brighten up the day.

Give it a rest Moet and do us all a favour............leave!
If anyone's a troll it's you.............whoever you are; and we've even given you the chance to tell us that and be honest with us but no, honesty is not your forte either apparently.
I've told you, you cannot possibly defend the indefensible so give up.
We're not vindictive, we only want honesty and ethical selling, neither of which we get from Mr Mason........we can't all be wrong

lives.
I've only ever encountered 2 "trolls" as you put it on this site who condone bare faced deception & thereby cheating people on a national scale into making purchases with false information. Now I wonder who they could be...hmmmm......LOL

Funny how those said 2 people use this forum to post outright insults at others whom they've never met & make silly assumptions about other people's lives simply because they can't reign supreme & bulldoze their points across rather than have a humerous, adult conversation. They say ignorance is bliss I guess...

Oh yes, both of you have actually managed to make Bid/Sit Up even more laughable than they are already, well done, I didn't think it was possible but you have achieved it! :mysmilie_483:

Last edited:
lives.

What's your problem? People are entitled to their views even if they don't agree with yours. It's a forum.

Yet another defender of bid being disrespectful towards other people labelling them 'trolls'.... :wonder:

lives.

Yet you don't seem to have anything better to do than criticise other people for voicing their opinions.

If you don't like it being done to you, why do you persist in doing it to others?

Is it me or is Mike Mason a bit calmer & courteous last 2 nites? Keeps saying things like, "you may find" or "I hope you find that" & "In my view but yours may be different". I've only seen him do half of a couple of item presentations on Bid to be fair for a few mins so you may know otherwise. I suspect there's possibly been some "words" at Bid Towers :nod: ? He's lost the "bawling bulldozer cockney geezer" approach too & actually checked the details of the use expectancy of the air fresheners before he said he could confirm.

Recently we've there's been a flurry of ASA complaints raised about them, 2 abusive defenders of Bid on here who failed miserably in their quest due to their insults not actually their points of view ironically & then we found out about another erupting volcano of negative comments about them all over their FB page, Andy H presents last eve out of the blue now this change...hmmm....Well lets hope they're listening & keep trying if that's the case!

Typical employee of situp channels Moet&muffins well is John scott from rocks and co on here if he is at least he's HONEST about it.

mike mason just said

" a good price even with the p + p"

a lot more reserved and careful tonight

Is it me or is Mike Mason a bit calmer & courteous last 2 nites? Keeps saying things like, "you may find" or "I hope you find that" & "In my view but yours may be different". I've only seen him do half of a couple of item presentations on Bid to be fair for a few mins so you may know otherwise. I suspect there's possibly been some "words" at Bid Towers :nod: ? He's lost the "bawling bulldozer cockney geezer" approach too & actually checked the details of the use expectancy of the air fresheners before he said he could confirm.

Recently we've there's been a flurry of ASA complaints raised about them, 2 abusive defenders of Bid on here who failed miserably in their quest due to their insults not actually their points of view ironically & then we found out about another erupting volcano of negative comments about them all over their FB page, Andy H presents last eve out of the blue now this change...hmmm....Well lets hope they're listening & keep trying if that's the case!

Yes I agree, the change is noticeable.
Mike appears much less arrogant, less gobby and altogether more pleasant.
He's coming across as polite, considerate and likeable.
FYI Moet, if you're lurking you'll read this.............you see, we always give credit where it's due.

mike mason just said

" a good price even with the p + p"

a lot more reserved and careful tonight

So they can do it, no problem! and they don't even have to stop bullshi**in'. Cheap plated bracelet goes for £3 add the charges so it costs twelve and a half quid....They can still say "Well where can you get a stunning bracelet like this for twelve and a half quid?" and we'll be shouting Primark for a quid, but at least they're not telling barefaced lies, and sucking people in under false pretences!

So they can do it, no problem! and they don't even have to stop bullshi**in'. Cheap plated bracelet goes for £3 add the charges so it costs twelve and a half quid....They can still say "Well where can you get a stunning bracelet like this for twelve and a half quid?" and we'll be shouting Primark for a quid, but at least they're not telling barefaced lies, and sucking people in under false pretences!
I've stopped watching for a wee while because I was getting fed up with the prices that they show before the price drop.

I was watching Steven McDonald (I think that's his name, the guy that thinks he's funny and apparently knows everything about Elvis) was trying to sell silver Cubic Zirconia earrings and before the price drop they price was showing as £129!?!?!? That was the funniest thing I've seen on bid for a while, who are they trying to kid that someone would think that sliver CZ earrings sell for this price. I think they ended up at £19.99 (+ £1.50 + £7.99 p&p) now that's what I call a joke!

Phew thanks guys, I thought either I'd lost some of my marbles or had been transported to a parallel universe, seeing Mike Mason with a different more courteous attitude to selling lol!

lives.

No one on here as far as I know has been banned or shouted at for having an opposing opinion to most other people but what I and I think others don't understand is that you defend what seems to be out and out lies from Mike. If he called black was white you would argue he was right.

Your posting doesn't help either. We suspect you of being Mike and we say that you always post before and after his shift then magically you post during as if to prove a point. Maybe you are him, his lady/goddess or a member of bid staff or a friend of there is more than one of the above posting in your name. Or maybe you just are a fan of Mike (as I and many others were before his recent comeback) but I just wish you would clear that up so we can trust you more.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Latest posts

Back