Beauty Bash Prize Draw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let's just say they were DRIPPING in Eek as if they were at the Oscars (only much less glamourous looking...)

No eek on either . I have one pair of studs , which not as sparkly as I hoped , and a tova heart broach . Picked name as couldn't nil what to call myself , but wanted a QVC theme !

I wonder if Alexis is different now coz theres a new lady that sometimes presents the brand on air mayb shes worried there gonna replace her lol

Bobbi Brown have been at the previous incarnation of the beauty bash, the New Year New You event, had to badger them for freebies though, I think I got a mini lipstick and a mini gloss on a separate occasion. The BB bloke was doing make-up on customers so wasn't really available to talk to and the two girls seems almost horrified that I wanted to test the eyeliner pot and brush on the back of my hand.

The biggest turn-around has to be the comments about L'Occitane's Alexis. For many years she was stingy with samples (I've been given better samples at their shops) and was miserable looking and wouldn't be drawn into any conversation. She's either had an epiphany, a personality transplant or realised she wasn't presenting a very attractive image for the brand. Remarkable transformation!

Jude xx

Bobbi Brown was there last year, it's where I had my makeover. They were really busy. I was hoping they'd be back this year.

I'm sure on the qvc home page before the event it said here are some of the brands that will be at the beauty bash and Bobbi Brown was there so I was looking forward to seeing them. Makes me wonder if they pulled out or something

BE was definitely the chosen make up brand this year. They were allocated prime position and a very large space

BE was definitely the chosen make up brand this year. They were allocated prime position and a very large space

Bobbi Brown wasn't the focal point last year, Leighton Denny had the spot that Bare Minerals had and the same sized plot. BB was upstairs where ABC was this year except that BB had a bigger footprint but not as large as LD.

Miss Molly i didn't but i wish i had have done. I was more worried about a wonder cure for my dark circles. Sorry.
LE, Strivectin Eye Cream fades dark circles within a couple of weeks. There will be a TSV in February so hopeflly they will bring more kits in stock.

Tried to edit my post just to say I have spoken to my mum and she is going through hers today and will give me what she does not want to keep. She has asked me to make a donation also to a charity for sick children as well. I readily agreed. Full details in the drop a bit later on.
Sorry, where do I need to go to join the Drop? I do understand there's a £6 fee to join.

Sorry, where do I need to go to join the Drop? I do understand there's a £6 fee to join.
Marina, if you go to the top of the page you'll see VIP membership just click it, and you can donate £6.00 onwards, up to you . See you there later

I don't think the goodies are there anymore. hold on i'll check and be back.

Thanks for the strivectin advice i appreciate it.

I chickened out of selling in the drop as I wanted to keep my paypal confidential. Although I do sell on ebay on this occasion I got a friend to sell the beauty bash things for me. The voucher and some of the other items are on ebay now.

I chickened out of selling in the drop as I wanted to keep my paypal confidential. Although I do sell on ebay on this occasion I got a friend to sell the beauty bash things for me. The voucher and some of the other items are on ebay now.

What is the voucher listed under? Just couldn't find it. Thankyou

What is the voucher listed under? Just couldn't find it. Thankyou

Will PM you ebay ID so thread not hijacked by my ebay sale. Really chuffed you are interested. I think it's under skincare anti ageing or something like that

There is a great Revitalash TSV in October, yes October! It has the serum, the mascara and a champagne coloured highlight pencil, similar to the Mally ones in the last TSV that they are still pushing. Looks nice!
I'm very tempted by today's offer on Revitalash duo but can wait until TSV in October if it's a better offer. Does anyone have any more details on this upcoming TSV so I can make up my mind between the Revatalash duo and TSV in October? (Perhaps the Revitalash serum in TSV is 3ml (large size)?) And any ideas on price of TSV? Is it just 3 items mentioned by Leighton Orient or perhaps more? I know it's very early to ask, but may be people who went to Beauty Bash can shed some light?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back