Beauty Bash Prize Draw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me neither. I practically live in Peter Jones.

Does anyone know if it's on over more than one day? I know there's an afternoon and morning slot.

Ticket has arrived and so looking forward to going. Can't wait to see AY in the flesh and to see if I can make Alexis smile????!

Quite agree this isn't my normal idea of a 'trip to London' (tend to stay more Chelsea/Knightsbridge areas) but I think it will be a total laugh & more an experience. Just 3 more sleeps to go!!!!!

Is anyone going to the afternoon session tomorrow? It would be great to meet up .

LE Lover & I will be reporting back on Thursday with our adventures....
Going to a long day but very excited....after being up at 6am there will nothing AY, Bare Esscentuals or Bobbi Brown can make me look alive & well.....

Am going early tomorrow- very excited! Have got all my work covered, out of office message is on. Hubby has fallen on ice and broken ribs, but he will have to fend for himself, ditto teenage sons, chickens, cat and dogs- I will be having a day of pure escapism, courtesy of Le Q!:wink:

My tips for what it's worth. I did not do my nails and went bare faced. My first stop was to sign up for what I wanted. Bare minerals for a full make under was fab, then had my nails done, had my hair yogi'd, had a face consultation with balance me. Then I wandered round and spoke to everyone. Tom from alpha h stood out for me he was so knowledgeable and patient. I loved it. When I got home OH looked at me and said you look nice!! Result. Enjoy :)

My tips for what it's worth. I did not do my nails and went bare faced. My first stop was to sign up for what I wanted. Bare minerals for a full make under was fab, then had my nails done, had my hair yogi'd, had a face consultation with balance me. Then I wandered round and spoke to everyone. Tom from alpha h stood out for me he was so knowledgeable and patient. I loved it. When I got home OH looked at me and said you look nice!! Result. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the tips. I was wondering what to do about wearing make up . Maybe just maybe i may go without.

Was there room to book up for a few consultations/sessions? Did you get there before the doors opened? Thank you

Was there room to book up for a few consultations/sessions? Did you get there before the doors opened? Thank you

Book up for what you want pretty early would be my advice. Some don't let you book, or didn't last year (elemis) so you had to queue. Also if you want your eyebrows Shavarta'd.

I wore make up and nail polish last year. Had it removed when I had my Sarah Chapman facial. Then make under at BE and nails at LD.

To everyone who's going have a wonderful time - l'm sure you will.

Latest posts

Back