Hayley Green

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What's with the fixed rictus grin - even while she's talking? It's very very strange.

lost count of how many times she said fantastic on the gardening show this morning also has an annoying habit of looking at the monitor when she thinks she is not on camera.

What's with the fixed rictus grin - even while she's talking? It's very very strange.

Not really, I have a friend who is always smiling (except when she isn't - on a rare occassion).

What amazes me is the nature of these threads, so nasty about a person you don't even know at all. I remember how mean everyone was about Lottie when she first started and now, well everyone has changed their tune.

Give these presenters a break, imagine if they were your mum or sister, how would you feel if strangers talked about them in public they way some of you do. I don't agree if they chose to do a job in the public eye then they are fair game for this type of criticism. No one knows an individuals circumstances and perhaps like some of us, they actually have financially responsibilities and need to work, stop ruining their careers!

Happy Easter to you all by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SueG had it right when she said fixed rictus grin, thats exactly what it is. She has gone a slightly less orange colour, now she is maybe the colour of Lucozade something like that. I think she was very lucky to escape the bullet, what with Zoe and Lottie hbeing made redundant, think Hayley was very lucky, as it should have been last in first out, Lottie had been there far longer than Hayley and Lottie semed genuine and cared for the viewer.

this smile/grin is literally scaring the S out of me. Its like a delirious, mad women like stare and smile. Put the fear of God into me she does. Also she Cackles while she smiles and stares at you! She is one scary lady!

London, people say stuff about and judge other people. That is life, it is not all rainbows and puppy dog tails :yawn:

Last edited:
She's hilaroius! Bonny little Midlands dancer no doubt from the area Hayley Green. Not much creativity shown there then Mr and Mrs Green. Have to admit she makes me laugh but I have to admit ... I would! The wired praying thing is from watching too much Charlie Brook on QVC. Charlie Brook ...ah now then ...there's a PhD is Psychology for somebody there one day!

She's hilaroius! Bonny little Midlands dancer no doubt from the area Hayley Green. Not much creativity shown there then Mr and Mrs Green. Have to admit she makes me laugh but I have to admit ... I would! The wired praying thing is from watching too much Charlie Brook on QVC. Charlie Brook ...ah now then ...there's a PhD is Psychology for somebody there one day!

Pardon? (is it just me)

Please can I please remind members that you are only allowed the single user name, multiple user names will be merged or removed altogether without warning.

Thank You

I don't dislike her I just wish she wouldn't keep grinning all the time, I think that her and Janice Philips work really well together.

I don't really dislike Hayley either, at least she don't bore you with tales about her daughters/ her other half ... what she bought her Mum, where she went on holiday or what she fed her dog...(get my drift) LOL

Please can I please remind members that you are only allowed the single user name, multiple user names will be merged or removed altogether without warning.

Thank You

Is that aimed at me? I don't recall having any other user names. If I did, it would have been donkeys ago and I can't even remember.

She seems to be on every time I turn onto IW. I then quickly turn over again. I can't do with her. I never liked her when she was a guest but at least she wasn't on much. I have been waiting for someone to start a thread about her on here. I thought I can't be the only one feeling this way.

Latest posts

Back