Hayley Green

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like her - she seems down to earth & genuine. I agree that she needs to work on expanding her vocabulary though - she does overuse certain words.

I did hope that you would just email to ask for one to be removed, the other name your using is Paul Ward and you joined exactly the same day as this username PavlovsDog.

Well thanks for that. Is it not against forum guidelines to expose a real persons name.

This all stems from the ridiculous practice on many sites that want to link accounts to Facebook, thats why I wanted a nom de plume, not my real name.

To solve the problem, just ****ing ban both my accounts, you worthless prick.

Gosh she is rough!! What the heck were they thinking letting her go solo, as a main presenter. Seems to me she blagged her way in, she is so sub-standard its ridiculous. At least the Teflon coated Zoe-Anne phillips can get the details correct, even if she is nylon.

She is,but shes very likeable...and finding anything or anyone on IW thats likable is not easy. I like her personality.Shes genuine.

i find her insane grin and laugh frightening prefer to mute her to be honest, fed up looking at her i miss debbie.

I think she does a really good job!
It can't be easy to start as a new presenter, especially coming from being a guest!

Maybe there are other guests who could work as main presenters...?? On the Q or IW?

I really like Hayley's presenting style, but I do wish that she'd learn to pronounce 'it is' correctly. She begins 2 out of 3 sentences with it and her dreadful glottal stop 'ih is' drives me nuts.

Latest posts

Back