Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WillyNilly

Registered Shopper
Butler & Wilson Multi Colour Cat Necklace & Earring Set
Item 335921
Just had a look at the picture of this in zoom so tacky I would not give a £1
for it.
Price £31.65 you must be joking QVC.

Not my taste, but very much in keeping with the 'whimsical' side of B & W, to each his or her own - would hate that someone who bought it should feel badly because of any comments on the forum - but then I'm soft as a pussycat, always worrying about how others feel, perhaps I need to toughen up a bit!

Oh it's kitschy not tacky!
I love it! Bit of fun, nothing wrong with that!

I agree Nicky. I went for them cos they look fun. In my opinion depending how you wear something makes a huge difference. You can wear something really expensive and look boring or something quite cheap and look fun. Personally, I'm going to wear mine with a fitted tartan shirt and skinny jeans and tonnes of bangles.

Keep up the fun stuff Simon ! :64:

I just don't get Butler and Wilson . Sometimes out of sheer boredom I watch the shows to see if there is something I am missing . I have decided that the time has come to shout 'The Emperor has no clothes on !' This stuff is found by the ton in Thai markets at a fraction of the cost and would probably be delivered quicker than QVC too . Simon seems like a nice bloke but for me he has no taste whatsoever .

If you should happen to read this Simon, your jewellery, key fobs etc are FAB!, keep up the good work, the world would be utterly hellish if we all liked the same boring old stuff.

Personally I was not a fan of the smilie face stuff or the cat necklace. However I tend to find that if you are wearing something uncommon and weird you tend to get more strangers come up to you and give you compliments than if you are wearing something a little more samey. I love Butler and Wilson though and did treat myself to some skull earrings.

Are his items nickle or sterling silver? I've found a bracelet I like but I can't wear nickel which has been plated with something else.

Got to have a sense of humour

If you should happen to read this Simon, your jewellery, key fobs etc are FAB!, keep up the good work, the world would be utterly hellish if we all liked the same boring old stuff.

I'm with you SB. Variety is the spice of life and all that. Folks obviously love his stuff. It's bought up so quickly, its unbelieveable.
I went a bit mad once and bought a black Quaker Factory shirt with butterflies on it. I think it was a TSV. Anyway, I was a bit nervous about wearing it (I'm quite a shy flower really!) :32:but all I had was positive comments. One lady in Sainsburys carpark came over to me and said how much she loved it and where could she get one!!
It's the same when you buy B&W jewellery you are inviting comment and there are a lot of Ladies who love that (not to mention Gents!)

Are his items nickle or sterling silver? I've found a bracelet I like but I can't wear nickel which has been plated with something else.

I think they've said before on QVC that all their ranges have to meet the anti-allergenic nickel standard or something of that ilk.

Latest posts

Back