Bethlehem Lights TSV 21/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks lovely. I like this sort of thing that lights up and goes off itself. Thanks SCW. You're still working
away, and thanks for all your hard work :)

Thankyou for that it looks the perfect birthday present for my sister, do we know how much, and I wonder if it will go outside as well, I really like bethlehem lights, had afew things at Christmas and the batteries lasted , from the 1st Dec until I took them down on 1st Jan and still they were working fine.

Thankyou for that it looks the perfect birthday present for my sister, do we know how much, and I wonder if it will go outside as well, I really like bethlehem lights, had afew things at Christmas and the batteries lasted , from the 1st Dec until I took them down on 1st Jan and still they were working fine.

nope wont know that till the day and i dont think it will be one to go outside

I purchased this item....759346 Bethlehem Lights Bethlehem Lights Pre-lit Hanging Basket with Poinsettia Faux Flowers for Christmas 2011 and hung it in our outside porch and used it again this year.I had the timer set for 6hrs per day for about a 5 weeks each year and i haven't had to replace the initial set of batteries that came with the basket.

I purchased this item....759346 Bethlehem Lights Bethlehem Lights Pre-lit Hanging Basket with Poinsettia Faux Flowers for Christmas 2011 and hung it in our outside porch and used it again this year.I had the timer set for 6hrs per day for about a 5 weeks each year and i haven't had to replace the initial set of batteries that came with the basket.

Ive got the outdoor Xmas wreath and decoration set and I've had 3 Xmases out of the same set of batteries on the timer twinkle function.

well i got good news IT IS FOR OUTSIDE use as the description says it and it comes in red, pink or white

Pre-lit large faux rose bush with timer from Bethlehem Lights. This soft, natural-looking faux rose bush is illuminated with 15 LED lights, set within a decorative brown glazed pot and complete with faux soil. Add a gorgeous glowing accent to any room in your home with this beautiful light-up display from Bethlehem Lights.

Indoor or outdoor decoration - the watertight battery box means that it can be used outside as well as inside, so you can decorate any room in your home or place the display by the front door or in the garden.

Features a 6 hours on/18 hours off timer function
Battery operated: requires 2 x C batteries (included)
Height: 50cm (19.7”)

Contains:
1 x faux rose bush
2 x C batteries

Colour options:
White
Pink
Red

Behind the brand
Whatever the season, make it bright with the brilliance of pre-lit floral and seasonal arrangements by Bethlehem Lights. The innovative selection features prelit foliage, window candles, lighted wreaths and garlands, night lights, and seasonal accessories. Perfect for bringing beauty and light to the interior and exterior of your home.

All measurements are approximate

£32.96 and £5.95 P&P.

Anyone going for it?

Not sure yet dollydimple, quite like the white one though, I like twig lights and twinkly things in my therapy room, but to be honest not sure where I would put it (space wise). Also have been trying to cut down on my Q spending and not to buy anything unnessecary and impulsive - have not bought anything since the beginning of this year.

When they're showing it on TV it's £5.95 P & P, but on the web it says £3.95.
I've gone as far as putting one in my basket (I don't want it, just wanted to check), and it's only charging £3.95. Might be worth checking if you've ordered on the phone or Q-Cut how much you've been charged for the postage.

They've amended the website p&p to £5.95 now! :devil:

Jude xx

The robbing sods.

so in that case, the TSV price is £6.79 less than the normal price, but you've still gotta spend another 6 quid to get the buggar delivered.
Not such great value really, is it?

£32.96 and £5.95 P&P. Anyone going for it?

I might have done, but I've already got the smaller version in white .......... and the P&P would have made me think twice, even if I had wanted to get it. Mind you, their P&P always makes me think twice when you can often get goods sent free/cheaper from other sites.

I decided not to buy it as I have a lovely Bethlehem Lights geranium hanging basket and a BL bay tree on the patio already. They look lovely and the timer comes on every night without fail, so decided to save some money. Feeling good about my decision, I had a little look round the site...........

........then I went and bought the Calla Lilies in the vase :mysmilie_505: so haven't saved anything at all. I did want something to put on my fireplace hearth though, and my friend has the same lilies and they are really nice and they are quite substantial ( I'm trying to justify the spend to myself, here).

..........and I quite fancy a couple of other BL items as well:blush:

muttering to self - Step away from the computer DD, turn the telly off and go clear some snow.........

I just flicked over to qvc in time to hear Chloe tell us that it's extortionate value!! Way to go girl.

Latest posts

Back