Items not delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cazz1993

Registered Shopper
I was wondering what the longest time anybody knows items took to be delivered? I watch Bid a lot but just for a laugh. I've never bought anything from there for obvious reasons. Well my mum and my sister ordered a steam mop and those magic blocks. They ordered them mid-December but they still haven't arrived. (I think one was from price-drop)

Has anybody experienced this, not receiving items?

When I think of "missing deliveries" at around Christmas time, I immediately think of "dodgy casual post office workers".

But any casual post office worker poking around inside Cazzie1993 mum and sister's parcels only to find a steam mop and "magic blocks" would more than likely seal them back up and mark them "return to sender" in sympathy...

I was wondering what the longest time anybody knows items took to be delivered? I watch Bid a lot but just for a laugh. I've never bought anything from there for obvious reasons. Well my mum and my sister ordered a steam mop and those magic blocks. They ordered them mid-December but they still haven't arrived. (I think one was from price-drop)

Has anybody experienced this, not receiving items?

Whenever I've ordered anything from Bid or Pricedrop the goods have arrived within 5 days. As you've been waiting so long, it would be worth getting in touch with them.

My mum and sister never bought anything from Bid until now. My sister's had a baby and I think it's messed with her head lol I don't know what mop it was. They never told me. It might be the one that was recalled. I'll tell them to contact Bid and update everybody :)

Question do we really need any of these items that they sell on situp channels ?

Question do we really need any of these items that they sell on situp channels ?

I'm probably in the minority, but yes .......... at the time, I needed the things I bought from the Sit Up channels. What's more, they were all great quality, were value for money (even with the P&P and phone call factored in) and are still all being used. The products I bought were things like a 16 piece dinner service, bedding, towels, a hoover, a kettle etc. Having moved into my own place, after a divorce, and having left virtually everything at my old house for the ex I needed things like bedding etc. That was three years ago when I think the quality was better though, than it is nowadays.

Since tanzanite, watches made by 'unknown' companies, worry angels, onesies, multiple throws and yonanas entered the equation I've bought nothing.

Latest posts

Back