Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Thread: "amazin"

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down "amazin"

ADVERTISING

17pm Tuesday afternoon---,please,please can someone stop this blonde woman from saying "AMAZIN" every other word,I may have to throw myself on the fire or the tv through the window.

Even if she could use the proper pronounciation of "amazinG" I might find it less offensive.

There is another offender whom I believe is Emma,sounds as if she is selling sprouts in the Bull Ring,who keeps saying that she has sold jewellery all round the world,she drops the "g" off almost every word ending in "ing".

Am I being old and pendantic , is this the new "hip-hop" way of presenting?

Haven't noticed,Steve,Angeline or Jim doing it, and must assume that apart from Emma's international customers most people would prefer a more cultured style.

Hey,Ho I'll just turn over.

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Is Angeline back presenting again? I thought she was doing the american channel I dont watch much these days

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

she was only covering for her husband, so we probably won't see her again for a while

•    Advertisment