Diamonique Russian bangle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a massive mark up. I rarely buy eek but when I do it's last clicks, except an eternal OTO.

The worst price I saw was almost £800 for a silver eek necklace modeled like the heart one from the movie titanic. I think it's still available.

Can't believe they'd expect you to pay that for a silver eek necklace. What planet are QVC on ?? Ridiculous in these times especially

Whoever bought that bangle has more money than sense! It isn't worth the price. Nice enough bangle but when all's said and done it's just some rinngs of silver with a few bits of cubic zirconia innit.

WHAT!!!:mysmilie_507: I thought it must be white gold but it's plated silver FFS. With glass. I see it's sold out so either they only had one and some fool was misled or half of Britain was on the pop and did one of those "oooh, that's a good idea" kind of things :mysmilie_845: (never done that obviously).

CC

Everything in the show was on advanced orders - apparently they were all being made to order :happy:

I bought a Buckley Russian bangle some time ago with 3 colours of 'gold' & crystals.I think it was around £40 & at the time I thought I had overstepped the mark & was prepared to return.But when it arrived I really liked it, looked good so have kept & wear a lot.Some DMQ pieces have gone up in price so much but I suppose this reflects the price of silver.

Just out of interest what would you all pay for this bangle in plain silver, no eek. Would you pay more for it with or without eek. I'm just curious and trying to work what it is the makes the bangle poor value for money.

I'm not going for this but I would pay £30 - 50 for a single silver bangle so in theory would I pay £90 - £150 for three bangles??

Tinks, I would want to know the weight of the silver. The picture is quite bad but it looks like the silver bangles are hollowed out at the back, and the addition of eek stones would not make up for it. For a chunky, solid silver bangle- I may pay that for 3. But if it's hollow, no way.

I wouldn't have thought each bangle is particularly heavy otherwise it would be uncomfortable to wear. I wouldn't want to pay more than £30 per bangle in this style.

I'm not sure knowing the actual weight would help me. But I would know if it was hollow or not if I picked it up so I know what you mean.

I doubt they're solid but actually a solid silver bangle would cost a blipping fortune these days I reckon. They can also be hard to get on because there's no give or flex.

You're about the same as me then Frezzled. £30 is probably what I would like to pay for a bangle but I'm not sure is get a solid one for that. Although they look quite slim so maybe.

Latest posts

Back