Shaping up to a future on TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fhl

Registered Shopper
Former bank worker is TV channel’s new face of fitness

MEET the new face of exercise for shopping channel QVC.
Emma Newham has been picked to help get the nation fit.
Her appointment comes after the channel scoured the country for a new star.
The 42-year-old will make her television debut later this month, putting her Pilates expertise into practice.

Emma, of East Boldon, has already been for her screen test and has just finished some TV sales training –
alongside reality show favourite Christine Hamilton, and Dempsey and Makepeace star Glynis Barber.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/former-bank-worker-is-tv-chanel-s-new-face-of-fitness-1-5327523

I bet Jill Franks is on the phone with her agent as we speak....

"Who IS she?"

What the ****** hell is Glynis Barber going to be doing?

Glynis Barbers DVD is Yoga Nikki with some bloke as the expert ... Howard Napper I think his name is.

That's quite some pose the new lass has adopted in the first picture on that link! :whew:

Last edited:
So is Margarine getting replaced and what is Glynis Barber going to be doing on QVC.No one seems to have taken much notice of

eerrr that other woman, whatever shes's doing

New "fitness guru" at QVC

I have just been reading in my local paper about Emma Newham who runs a Pilates studio near me. Apparently Q scoured the country looking for a new star and they have picked her. She has released her own DVD and says they were looking for someone new to sell their Pilates reformer machine. (I wonder if Marjolein doesn't want to travel so often)
Anyway, Emma is on on Monday at 1,5 and 9 pm.

Pilates show - mini me!

Who is deputising for Marjoleine? She looks like a younger version of the lady. Isn't this the first ever occasion another guest has stood in for Ms Brugman?

Who is deputising for Marjoleine? She looks like a younger version of the lady. Isn't this the first ever occasion another guest has stood in for Ms Brugman?

Julia once stood in for her, playing 'the expert', with another presenter asking the questions

She said she and M were sharing the shows as M had commitments in America.

I found Craig's tight trousers a bit off putting!

Just read it again. Margarine Burgervan must be leaving. It's Pilates.

Margarine Burgervan leaving!! She was a bit strict but she always kind of inspired me with her tales of superfit after terrible accident/injury and giving birth at 60 stuff.

What was the new one like at looking down her nose at the presenter or frowning at the camera when an overweight t-caller was put through? Or hasn't she had the training on that yet?

I hope we've seen the back of Margarine, the supercilious witch. Perhaps she's gone off to America to sell that hideous vegemix concoction to the masses.

Supercilious witch??? :mysmilie_17: Tad harsh. Can't say any kind of exercise machines are my thing, having spent a kings ransom on them in the past and used them all as clothes dryers before binning them on Freecycle sigh ......

CC (still chubby)

Latest posts

Back