Ingrid what are you like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ingrid tidyed up her hair a bit for a later show - still looked rather unkempt though. I don't think Yong Kim is avant garde in the slightest - bit dated now but I always say there is nothing new on the planet except the Ipad

i tuned in to have a look and what do i get? the darn elemis tsv!

those of you who have it, how do you wash it? does it come out with the right amount of crumpledness?

I use the hand wash setting in my washing machine, the modal items come time fine, I just hang them over the airer and they dry without needing ironing. I twist the crinkle items up and lay them over a radiator.

I looked at one of my dresses the other day, and the construction is amazing, the way it has been designed with various panels so that it drapes is like nothing I have ever seen before.

I'm plus size and think its a great range for plus size as well as tall slim girls. It seems to float down over my bumpy bits! But not in a smock like way.

I think it's like marmite, love it or hate it!

I agree that this range is not avant garde. I was buying garments like it in Ostende 6yrs ago and in Germany the following year. For larger ladies these places are a joy to shop in as the cater in every store for larger sizes , without changing the style.

Ingrid tidyed up her hair a bit for a later show - still looked rather unkempt though. I don't think Yong Kim is avant garde in the slightest - bit dated now but I always say there is nothing new on the planet except the Ipad

I agree that this range is not avant garde. I was buying garments like it in Ostende 6yrs ago and in Germany the following year. For larger ladies these places are a joy to shop in as the cater in every store for larger sizes , without changing the style.

I'm trying to find in the thread where anybody suggested it was avant garde. One person said "arty" which isn't the same thing. Sorry if I missed it!

I suppose it could be implied from your thread where the suggestion is that YK is bucking the trend of Q fashion???

I saw Ingrid in the later show and thought she looked fine - relaxed and comfortable and with a normal face that seems untouched by needle and knife. I think her presenting skills have improved no end too. She was painful at first but is very natural now.

I suppose it could be implied from your thread where the suggestion is that YK is bucking the trend of Q fashion???

When I said that it looked more contemporary than their other ranges and was the only range that looked like it was designed this century? Hmmm! Quite a leap from that to Avant Garde.

Last edited:
I misinterpreted 21st century as ahead of the times. I suppose the designs are contemporary even though this style has been around for a while. Who was Ingrid married to?

I misinterpreted 21st century as ahead of the times. I suppose the designs are contemporary even though this style has been around for a while. Who was Ingrid married to?

Chris Tarrant.

They had a very public break up after he was found to be having an affair. She took him to the cleaners (don't blame her) but it all got very acrimonious. She's been popping up all over the place since then in the media. At one points she was even reviewing the papers on LBC's breakfast show where she made a right tit of herself having no political nous whatsoever.

Why she couldn't just go get a normal job after getting dropped by the hubby, god knows.

Last edited:
If you like the style but not the prices there's a fab designer who sells on eBay called carolineann661. She makes things to order is viscose. I've only got one of her pieces but its stunning. She does size 12 to 26 I think so no good for the petites. But she will make any design in any colour she has.
Hi Tinkerbelle would love to check out that seller on ebay, tried there but no success, does anyone know how I search for a seller? Or maybe you aren't able to do that on an iphone or ipad

Hi Tinkerbelle would love to check out that seller on ebay, tried there but no success, does anyone know how I search for a seller? Or maybe you aren't able to do that on an iphone or ipad
Latchi someone has asked that very question in the drop, so if you look down there it might help you :)

Hi Latchi search for item no 150980252044. That'll get you to one of her items and you can go from there. Or item no 150979943161. I love that last one. Mind you know I've looked properly she seems to start at a size 16 on some things.

Hi Latchi search for item no 150980252044. That'll get you to one of her items and you can go from there. Or item no 150979943161. I love that last one. Mind you know I've looked properly she seems to start at a size 16 on some things.
Thankyou so much Tinkerbelle, will have a wee look, I need a 16 on top for most things so this is perfect.

Oh my word this stuff is fantastic!! Think there'l be a purchase here before the days out! Thankyou Tinks xx
What a find!

Last edited:
Tink had a look myself, i don't think i would suit that style , as i don't wear leggings or trousers, but her items are certainly
far cheaper than Yong Kim and she seems to go to a lot of trouble, to get people what they want. Maybe she should be
on QVC....... would give Yong Kim a run for her money.....

Latchi, my old Samsung mobile was showing it - some nice styles and half the YK prices. TakeCare while recuperating. Maybe some CarolH PJs and wearing perfume every day would lift your mood. And a snuggly teddy bear unless you already have some FurryHeart(s) that can 'share/take over' your bed! :heart: Thanks Tinkerbelle for that lead.

I have several Caroline Ann pieces and they are lovely, I mix and match them with my yong stuff and also another eBay seller electricboylondon.

Lovely stuff, I think I'll be buying one of the tunics. I see she says she will do smaller sizes in the listings too.

Latest posts

Back