Ingrid what are you like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Latchi so pleased you like it. She will tailor it to you as much as she can. I asked her to make one top with a scoop neck instead of a round neck and it was no problem.

Diane2495 clearly another fan. :eek:)

She will do pretty much what you ask for, I wanted a combination of two of her tops, and described what I wanted and she made it for me.

When I said that it looked more contemporary than their other ranges and was the only range that looked like it was designed this century? Hmmm! Quite a leap from that to Avant Garde.

Part of me is curious, part of me is almost fearful, but what would you term avant garde fashion?

If you like the style but not the prices there's a fab designer who sells on eBay called carolineann661. She makes things to order is viscose. I've only got one of her pieces but its stunning. She does size 12 to 26 I think so no good for the petites. But she will make any design in any colour she has.

Ooh, thanks Tinkerbelle! Just the sort of clothes I like. Might not be thanking you when all my money has gone on her things but hey ho!

If you like the style but not the prices there's a fab designer who sells on eBay called carolineann661. She makes things to order is viscose. I've only got one of her pieces but its stunning. She does size 12 to 26 I think so no good for the petites. But she will make any design in any colour she has.

Thanks for that Tinkerbelle. She has some lovely designs. I'm not very tall so not everything would suit my frame. I will be purchasing something that's for sure.

Part of me is curious, part of me is almost fearful, but what would you term avant garde fashion?

Ill let Leigh do the talking for me. (I don't think any of these came with an asymmetric hemline)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Latchi, my old Samsung mobile was showing it - some nice styles and half the YK prices. TakeCare while recuperating. Maybe some CarolH PJs and wearing perfume every day would lift your mood. And a snuggly teddy bear unless you already have some FurryHeart(s) that can 'share/take over' your bed! :heart: Thanks Tinkerbelle for that lead.

Aww thank you Snarly, Im in full blown recovery mode, have my CaroleH pjs on & my snuggly slanket,, my new years res was to wear perfume everyday which I have nearly stuck too.. Hope your feeling better yourself today x

Latchi so pleased you like it. She will tailor it to you as much as she can. I asked her to make one top with a scoop neck instead of a round neck and it was no problem.

Diane2495 clearly another fan. :eek:)
Fantastic, I'v seen a vest type tunic (amongst other things) I like which would be beautiful to bring on hols with me.

The vest tunics are lovely, she made me one. There is lots of fabric in the skirt section so when you walk it wafts but due to the weight of the viscose, it doesn't add any bulk at all.
Electricboylondon's are more colourful, wacky designs, but still beautiful......

Just had a look at Electricboylondon's stuff and I really like that too - oh dear! It's a bit like some of the Joe Browns tunics/dresses - which I happen to love so that makes sense. Birthday in March, busy compiling a list!! Thanks TB

Just had a look at Electricboylondon's stuff and I really like that too - oh dear! It's a bit like some of the Joe Browns tunics/dresses - which I happen to love so that makes sense. Birthday in March, busy compiling a list!! Thanks TB
Christophe (electricboylondon) is lovely and will also make things to your size requirements if needed. He makes sleeveless versions of his tops if asked and asymmetric hems if you like them.

Latest posts

Back