Fuji F800 16MP 20x Superzoom Full HD Video Compact Camera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

northern_girlie

Registered Shopper
Did anyone on the forum purchase the Fuji F800 16MP 20x Superzoom Full HD Video Compact Camera ? It has mixed reviews on the website but elsewhere I have read rave reviews about the camera.As I am considering whether to buy this camera or not I would appreciate any input.

Ive got the Fuji F770, 16mp, and 20times superzoom, must be the model before, but I love it, its easy to use and the zoom is ammazing, I only take pictures for fun and its perfect for what I want, Im not sure how much different the f800 would be , I never saw it demonstrated

Just looked at it and its the same as mine but it has wifi,

Last edited:
I had the f770 but it developed a fault (it took ages from switching it on to being able to take a photo) but up to that point I had been very pleased with it. I sent it back and bought the F800 and again I have been happy with it though I haven't used it that much (mainly for animal pics at the zoo). I think it depends what you want to use it for, it did get decent reviews in one of the camera magazines that I checked. I did find the wifi a bit fiddly but again I haven't used that very often.

image.jpg
Taken inside without flash as it was through glass.

I like fuji the pic on my avatar of my dog was taken with a fuji i had a few years ago, if its a bridge type camera your looking at then I dont think you will go far wrong with a fuji

I brought this when it was a T.S.V and loved it but I had to have it replaced due to a fault with the lens cover. The customer service from Q was amazing they came and collected the camera and a replacement arrived quickly but it also developed the same fault so it to went back and I got my money back.
It took amazing pictures but sometimes it took a long time to focus so if you were taking pictures of moving things like dogs or children you didn't always get the picture you expected.
I have gone back to my original Fuji bridge camera. I brought the Fuji F800 16MP 20x Superzoom Full HD Video Compact Camera to replace as it is quite big and bulky to carry round if you are out all day.

Thank You Lucy-loo,Boris Bear,madge65 and madmax for your replies they were very helpful.I have indeed ordered the camera especially as it is available again on 4 easy payments.I already have a Fuji bridge camera and I love it but as madmax said they are sometimes a bit bulky to carry around so I also wanted a good compact camera.I am really looking forward to the camera's arrival and hopefully it should be with me before the end of the week.Once again :mysmilie_504:

Last edited:
i hope your happy with your choice , i use a compact , a bridge camera & a dslr , to be honest there all used equally as much as each other , just different jobs demand different cameras , but for me the bulk of carting round a dslr & a 300mm lens is a complete pain , so the canon bridge camera edges it for me regarding the carrying of equipment

I use a compact for very close up macro stuff as I cant justify the price for a macro lens for my dslr, the best part is getting out there & taking pics , photography has become a huge passion , so I really hope you love your new camera & it gives you as much enjoyment as mine do .

Well the camera was delivered today and I have only had a brief play with it but first impressions are I really like it.Only taken a few shots so far and tested out the WiFi which was brilliant.Once again thank you all for the help.

Latest posts

Back