Enormous hair..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the grass is always greener..! My hair is straight, and fine - the pounds I paid out for perms in my youth! My friend has naturally thick curly hair and we'd both like to swop! Mine's definitely thinner than it used to be but I like to keep it short and I find it quite easy to maintain - I do need to use root booster and either gel or mousse, depending on the length, and texturising gum when it's dry, but on the whole it's ok and I manage to get some bounce in it. I mostly wash it with my ABC skincare gel and use an A'kin leave in conditioner.

Claire has fabulous hair, tho I flicked on the other day and there she was and I did think she needed to get it cut, it looked that bit TOO long, and it's so thick, she could make all of us extensions with what she pulls out of her hairbrush I should think!

Well Mam I've been thinking I'm ready for the knackers yard so perhaps this Megatek is the way to go..not necessarily for my hair, but definitely my nails..! That Barielle range Q used to do, I seem to remember them saying that used to be used for horse's hooves..?

Some of the bouffants created on those hair shows are ridiculous, Dallas eat your heart out lol!
Im very lazy with my hair, its just passed my shoulders& has a natural wave, can be quite dry at the ends as I get highlighted foils,, usually end up either letting it dry naturally or blow drying it off a bit, then putting it in a ponytail, yawn!

I think as you get older, long hair is very ageing and a shorter layered style is much more flattering. Goody the model is a perfect example. Her hair would look fab on a 25 year old but on her it makes her mutton dressed as lamb. Not a good look for someone well into in her fifties.

I'd normally agree but I think Goody is an exception. Her hair is amazing, but notice she always has it pulled back tight. If it were hanging down at the sides I think it would be ageing.
Come to think of it the tight pony is probably what's stopping her face sagging. Ha ha

I'd normally agree but I think Goody is an exception. Her hair is amazing, but notice she always has it pulled back tight. If it were hanging down at the sides I think it would be ageing.
Come to think of it the tight pony is probably what's stopping her face sagging. Ha ha

I think that's what is called a Croydon face-lift

How did i guess Goody would be an exception, uumm

BB Goody was doing a show the other day with her hair all down & it was beautiful, she looked fab, wish you'd have seen her.

LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY IN RAPID HAIR RE-GROWTH
MegaTek is a revolutionary formula and a technological breakthrough. Strengthens without the use of synthetic polymers, oils, or petroleum based products. Contains Hydrolyzed Keratin to penetrate through all three layers of the hair shaft. MegaTek adds strength and reduces hair breakage. If used at the root it will help to speed growth rate up between 10% - 50% ! High Keratin forumula makes hooves 30% stronger so shoes will hold better and cracks prevented. This is a must have addition to your grooming kit. If your horse suffers from mane or coat rubbed out by rugs or Sweet-itch, or if you are using combo rugs, neck covers or hoods then using MegaTek will reduce hair damage caused by friction.
Great for pets, horses and fantastic on human hair / nails

http://www.tailgator.co.uk/tg/pages/eqyssmegatekhorse.html

Latest posts

Back