Emjoi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The emoji epilator is the best I have ever used. I have the wet/dry one for legs and underarms. I also have the travel one which I use on odd hairs (well of course all my hairs are odd) and I also use on face where needed. I think Lipstickcherry recommended the travel one and it was one of the best products I have ever bought. The travel one was off amazon and the other from QVC.

The emoji epilator is the best I have ever used. I have the wet/dry one for legs and underarms. I also have the travel one which I use on odd hairs (well of course all my hairs are odd) and I also use on face where needed. I think Lipstickcherry recommended the travel one and it was one of the best products I have ever bought. The travel one was off amazon and the other from QVC.

Wasn't me, Jayne, although I am taking much more of an interest in hair removal these days. Sadly. lol

I bow to you JBD..I have a small facial epilator, forget the brand but have had it for ages - but it is just so painful I very seldom use it so if you do your underarms and legs etc you must have a high pain threshold (or I've got a low one lol!)

The lady (Natasha was it?) said Emjoi had been on Q for 8 years?? I know I don't watch much now but I've never seen her or Emjoi before so I must watch less than I thought!

I bow to you JBD..I have a small facial epilator, forget the brand but have had it for ages - but it is just so painful I very seldom use it so if you do your underarms and legs etc you must have a high pain threshold (or I've got a low one lol!)

The lady (Natasha was it?) said Emjoi had been on Q for 8 years?? I know I don't watch much now but I've never seen her or Emjoi before so I must watch less than I thought!

Underarms get less painful as you do them. and better to do it regularly as it it worse when it gets longer. Sorry, probably tmi.
Face is ALWAYS ouch, upper lip is THE most painful
Pulling the skin taut helps
And I like Tend Skin for reducing in growing hairs and I think it slows growth too. Don't ever use it on the face though!

I`ve never used Emjoi hair removal gadgets but I bought the Emjoi pedi roller and its the best thing I ever bought, removes dry skin and smooths feet better than any foot file. Sorry change of product being mentioned but its always worth knowing if something by a particular brand is worth using.

I`ve never used Emjoi hair removal gadgets but I bought the Emjoi pedi roller and its the best thing I ever bought, removes dry skin and smooths feet better than any foot file. Sorry change of product being mentioned but its always worth knowing if something by a particular brand is worth using.

Yes, I have that too. Brilliant gadget. Got my replacement rollers from amazon too

Yes I was always a waxer but switched to the panasonic wet n dry epilator. One of my very top Q purchases. It's fantastic! Q were the cheapest too so I'm with you JBD on the epilator front. Mine's on a charger. Fantasic for whole bikini area in the bath & no pulling of skin off on my underarms or legs anymore. They do take a bit of getting used to tho but for me well worth the effort. I bought mine about 18 months ago, still as good as new x.

I've got the Panasonic Wet&Dry Epilator too and rate it very highly. They do take getting used to, but I find it isn't painful when the hairs are short, so I just do it more regularly. Once a week to a fortnight and I'm all sorted.
I've also got the Emjoi MicroPedi and it's brilliant, thanks for the tip on replacement rollers.

Being a coward I wasn't sure if I would use an epilator so trying one at a reasonable price was ideal. I bought it solely to use on top lip and chin as I was fed up with tweezers and useless creams. I love it, it's not too uncomfortable, need to keep area as tight as possible, and virtually no redness after at all. Glad I decided to try it out, may buy a better one next time.

I second that, Vienna. Am amazing contraption altogether!

Latest posts

Back