Home Day (or maybe not)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Can anyone explain to me why quite a large proportion of the listings under the banner "Home Day" on the website are either clothing or beauty (including our old friend the Elemis TSV). I thought home would be just that i.e. homewears- Just a thought:wonder:

Because they are QVC and the largest online shopping company, and they can do what they want, and that basically means all the
things they want rid of , old TSV'S and throw in the odd homeware IMO :) and hey its HOME DAY

Can anyone explain to me why quite a large proportion of the listings under the banner "Home Day" on the website are either clothing or beauty (including our old friend the Elemis TSV). I thought home would be just that i.e. homewears- Just a thought:wonder:

God you're sooooooo literal!

OMG theres a 2 slice toaster on there for £170!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine in asda for £10 and it works a treat I would imagine it does the same as the £170 one, which is too ,let me think, make toast.
Would love to know how they justify £170 for a toaster .

I got mine in asda for £10 and it works a treat I would imagine it does the same as the £170 one, which is too ,let me think, make toast.

Two words: Kitchen Aid.

The 4 slice is £195.

I prefer my Dualit.

Maybe its the dishwasher safe crumb tray or the extra wide slots :)blush:)

You also get half price P&P for buying more than one (are they out of their tiny minds)

My £5.99 toaster from Ali's Cave lasted far longer than some £50 shot Delonghi nonsense OH bought which is useless. As for over £100 for a toaster - if you've bought it, you've lost the plot. No offense.

CC

My £5.99 toaster from Ali's Cave lasted far longer than some £50 shot Delonghi nonsense OH bought which is useless. As for over £100 for a toaster - if you've bought it, you've lost the plot. No offense.

CC

Never been any doubt about it.

Two words: Kitchen Aid.

The 4 slice is £195.

I prefer my Dualit.

Maybe its the dishwasher safe crumb tray or the extra wide slots :)blush:)

You also get half price P&P for buying more than one (are they out of their tiny minds)

For that price I expect it to arrive with a warm body (male or female) to make the toast for me

You're both welcome to come round for a look, but one at a time as its only a 2-slice. (cheapskate ex!)

Rustic style bread, real butter and maybe a fine quality non lumpy marmalade.

Buns are all very well but crumpets are my diet buster.

Latest posts

Back