Boy wonder is looking flippin old

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought that for a long time. Hair beginning to look like a shredded wheat perched on his bonce. I have heard mention of him using some of the QVC skincare brands but it doesn't seem to have done him much good - looks older than his years. :wonder:

Charlie is ok. he was dying to laugh when this old dear rang in on the yankee candles show & he asked her if they had met.. she said no.. but did say she had met his dad... he looked puzzled .. the old girl meant Dale.... :giggle:

It made me laugh anyway ..lol

I've said it before & I'll say it again, I still would (as long as he didn't talk).

Last edited:
he's got a good sense of humour - he was chucking all through the Kelly Hoppen TSV launch show and she was a lot more relaxed - the show "worked".

He's 40 isn't he? I think he's looks about 40. We all get walloped by the ageing process at some point. he's doing OK IMHO

Poor Charlie. He gets some stick on here lol.
He does look as if he's stepped out of the 1950s mind

As a friend of mine used to say ..."he can leave his slippers under my bed any time" he could be my toy boy lol

I think he looks about his age and using skin care products from QVC or anywhere else will not make him look any younger. There is no such thing as anti ageing it comes to us all eventually and creams and potions can't change that.

I like him , he is inoffensive, and he makes me laugh sometimes , he has lovely eyes as well .. decent enough bloke all in all

There are only two ways of looking younger than your years. One is going under the knife and the other is choosing your parents well. We can all opt for the former is we wish but the latter is out of our hands.

Latest posts

Back