Boy wonder is looking flippin old

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure Charlie's a nice guy and yet I find myself reaching for the remote when he appears. Strangely, I watched quite a bit of his yankee hour yesterday with no finger tremors. I enjoyed the new boy and Charlie did a good job. He even managed to tell us which scents were in a kit after it had sold out - well done for that, it's one of my bugbears. I wish he could stop saying 'this here' and 'this being' quite so much though.

Yes, you're right Burlz.

When he and Dale did their "Men in Black" couple of hours together he looked completely different, he's bit too pale in himself for pastel colours and those ghastly piped cardies!!

agree Fraz..I can't do many pastels, look much better in my blacks, purples et al!

There is something about him, I cant out my finger on. I just would be a bit scared to close my eyes. Im sure he is really nice but he is too too smoothy and well plasticky. The make up does him no favours. As someone said, he has nice eyes if only he would not stick on all the cakey make up. I know he has stated a few times he uses Elemis enzyme stuff on his face and washes his hair in Liz Earle!! 'Errr' kind of makes me feel shivery. I also find him an absoloute and utter bore! any show he presents is so damn boring. If he has a sense of humour, its well hidden.

Don't tell me presenters don't look at this site!

Gianetta has just been interrogating Charlie on why he always wears grey when he looks so much better in darker colours!

Very tongue in cheek lol!

:mysmilie_483:

Gianetta has just been interrogating Charlie on why he always wears grey when he looks so much better in darker colours!

we'd be happy to be his style guides I'm sure Fraz..!

She certainly did, think he was a bit taken aback really but managed to joke his way out of it. But Genetta was right, he does look better in a more defined darker colour....and no pale ties either she added....in a fond sisterly way! Scusa........:wink:

Charlie looks like he should be on a 1960's knitting pattern,there's something rather dated about his look for a 40 yr old man..plus his trousers always look wrong on him somehow!!

Not fanciable in the least in my opinion.

He certainly needs to ditch those insipid twin-sets which he has worn to death over the last few years. In case you haven't noticed, Charlie, fashion has moved on. :wink:

Latest posts

Back