Strivectin TSV 12/02/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I love Strivectin, it changed my skin to radiant healthy glowing skin. Hoping SCW will post a link as and when. Thank you x

I don't know the item number but the TSV will be

4 Piece Power to Change Collection
120ml StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate
7ml StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate
7ml Tightening Face Serum
50ml Tightening and Sculpting Face & Neck Cream

Tues 12th February TSV.. STRIVECTIN

Please everybody save your pennies for this one.

I have to say the Strivectin in the no1 cosmeceutical brand on my books. The secret is not to go for the obvious. Therefore, a Strivectin serum for eyes might not work on eyes, but will be miraculous somewhere else. As crazy as it sounds.

Im not sure if this TSV will have SD Concentrate.. but if it does, please buy!
This cream (pictured) ....
for existing stretch marks.JPG
Is labelled 'for existing stretch marks'
Although the success rate on stretch marks is a fair 50%, when applied on the face Strivectin SD concentrate for existing stretch marks cream is outstanding.

This cream will require at least a twice daily usage or an average 3oz to see the effect on the face (about 1 month application) I can assure you over 90% see a 70% elimination of facial wrinkles, YET the candidates using same on stretch marks had lower success feedback.. which is just slight fading NOT elimination (maybe lessening dermal but not epidermal tearing)

Yes, it is expensive, but other facial creams promising a lot more, deliver a lot less.

I do hope you will give it a try!

JRE
P.s. I have no affiliation with Strivectin, It is my no1 repeat ordered product, and much in demand... had to share to good news

120ml of Strivectin SD concentrate will be more than enough to see a drastic difference facially
7ml StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate.. works well on neck
The other products have no real benefit

The concentrate is the workhorse in this deal. Hope it is not priced too highly folks!

Is this any good for sensitive skin, or should I steer clear of it? Wonder how much it will be, quite a bit I would imagine and I bet it is a popular Tsv, ta

My local TK Maxx has a lot of strivectin . It maybe worth checking in there.

What sort of age group and skin type is it for? I have never paid much attention to the demos I'm afraid. I like alph-h though. Is there any similarity? Also what's it like to use in terms of smell, texture etc. Thanks.

Is this any good for sensitive skin, or should I steer clear of it? Wonder how much it will be, quite a bit I would imagine and I bet it is a popular Tsv, ta

Personally, I wouldn't go near it

StriVectin SD Eye Cream

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sesame Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sweet Almond Oil, Striadril TM Complex (Consisting of Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Polyglyceryl Methacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Butylene Glycol, Hydrocotyl Extract, Coneflower Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Bearberry Extract, Licorice PTH), Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Butter, Kukui Nut Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distychum Extract, Meadowsweet, Hydrocotyl Extract, Amino Acids, Green Tea Extract, Shea Butter, Algae Extract, Mugwort (Artesemia Vulgaris) Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Tocopherol, Mango Butter, Methylparaben, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Stearyl Glycyrrhizinate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/...rate-for-Wrinkles/StriVectin/Treatments-(Eye)

Last edited:
Did anyone who attended the Beauty Bash look in the mirror the StriVectin stand had? It showed how your face would look after using their products for 8 weeks. I found it a bit freaky so I couldn't really take in what the difference was!

Did anyone who attended the Beauty Bash look in the mirror the StriVectin stand had? It showed how your face would look after using their products for 8 weeks. I found it a bit freaky so I couldn't really take in what the difference was!

No she didn't show us the mirror. Maybe she thought we were beyond help.
Would have been a bit sceptical of the.mirror! how does it work?

I found it so freaky that I was lost for words, I was hoping someone on the forum asked questions about it

Before I'd opened my mouth the 'boy' shoved a large box of anti wrinkle cream into my hand - my daughter and I laughed but I think maybe I should have been offended lol

Have you tried the freebies you got from the BB yet?[/QUOTE
. Have just started using the Algemist (sp ) will report back when its finished. Haven't tried the strivectin yet. Have you?
Not yet but then I haven't unpacked my bag yet.
I've used Strivectin before - tightening face and neck cream I like on my jaw and face but can't use on my neck as it makes me go red (I have very sensitive skin). The jar of cream is fairly solid and has a bit of a medicinal smell (smells better than the Perricone I tried at the BB) it's not a PCMC or Decleor kind of fragrance. Im confused by the other products as I have never been able to work out which order you should use them in. Will be interested in the TSV demo.

I bought a 'try me' a while back and it had 3 things in it and they all smell the same - slightly medicinial with a sort of mint whiff to them.

It can be used on sensitive skin. Some clients who are sensitive to Clinique can use this. HOWEVER the concentrate SD for stretch marks does have essential peppermint in the blend, which does 'feel' odd around the eyes initially, but after a week the skin becomes accustomed to the feeling. Patch always advisable

I bought a 'try me' a while back and it had 3 things in it and they all smell the same - slightly medicinial with a sort of mint whiff to them.

Hence ' Cosmeceuticals' which is the middle ground between 'cosmetic' and 'pharmaceutical'

the peppermint essential oil is a key ingredient, of course, whilst blended with others.

Latest posts

Back