Friday fashion all day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
No no no just like qvc, do any people like fashion or any speciality days on situp channels I fined them offensive and really unnecessary.Boycotte this garbage channel bidtv really sick and tired of the same old
rubbish.I suppose it will be that ghastly Sally jacks no bidtv dreadful programming lately on bid and dreadful presenters.

No no no just like qvc, do any people like fashion or any speciality days on situp channels I fined them offensive and really unnecessary.Boycotte this garbage channel bidtv really sick and tired of the same old
rubbish.I suppose it will be that ghastly Sally jacks no bidtv dreadful programming lately on bid and dreadful presenters.

I think they sell some quite tasteful fashion and who better to model it than Sally Jacks? Her understated look is perfectly suited to outfits like this.

mondi.jpg

Attachments

• Boots.jpg
    Boots.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
They're boots? I always thought Sally had missed the Veet for a week or so.

They're boots? I always thought Sally had missed the Veet for a week or so.

She could finish that outfit off perfectly with a Golddigga watch. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Kate Middleton in this style soon.

Gold.jpg

As the trend for day-to-night fashion continues, high heels over four inches, party dresses and mini skirts are now all seen as acceptable Friday

Latest posts

Back