Customer reviews changed??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merlin

Registered Shopper
I really enjoy reading the customer reviews on the QVC website, they are a really valuable addition. When I purchase an item of jewellery that I particularly like (or don't) I do post to try and give an idea to anyone else.

If my review was similar to someone elses, I would access their other reviews of different purchases as this would lead me to finding other pieces that would appeal as well. This seems to have been removed now?? Please bring it back QVC, it was sooo useful!!

Am I the only one missing this option?:33:

I really enjoy reading the customer reviews on the QVC website, they are a really valuable addition. When I purchase an item of jewellery that I particularly like (or don't) I do post to try and give an idea to anyone else.

If my review was similar to someone elses, I would access their other reviews of different purchases as this would lead me to finding other pieces that would appeal as well. This seems to have been removed now?? Please bring it back QVC, it was sooo useful!!

I posted a review a couple of days ago,I was disappointed with my buy along with another 40+ people who also bought it.When I`ve checked to see if it was there,as you say,they`ve all gone and yes,it does help you decide whether or not to buy.

Most reviews I read always said that the products are not very good!!

Never found out how to write a review for my purchases, I would have liked to give some feedback.

I agree merlin it was useful to click on the reviewer name and find out their comments on other items. As you say, it don't seem to work for me now either.

I still have the option of writing and reading reviews.
It has always been only on certain items, maybe that's what it is. Or if you access them via a link from Your Account you could never see the option of adding a review.

Yes you`re right.I`ve just put the item number in rather than using the link and can see the reviews.Rather less than there were originally but some are there.

I've just tried again and it works now. (I'm not sure if I'm dreaming but it works for some but not for others.)

Latest posts

Back