my obsession photography

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madge65

Vintage
photography has always interested me, but fast became an obsession, I spend many hours out on foot & try to find something of interest to photograph everyday , just a few pics I have taken that I like myself

Last edited:
Wow, those are fantastic Madge. I love the second one. What camera are you using? I do a bit of photography myself and have a Canon Eos 500D, which I love and a Panasonic Lumix I bought from la Q a couple of years ago. It's a great interest to have and has helped me appreciate the beauty that's around us.

Wow, those are fantastic Madge. I love the second one. What camera are you using? I do a bit of photography myself and have a Canon Eos 500D, which I love and a Panasonic Lumix I bought from la Q a couple of years ago. It's a great interest to have and has helped me appreciate the beauty that's around us.

hi calvin , i used a canon 1000d for all the pics except the b&w landscape & the moon i used a canon bridge camera for that cant remember the model but will look later, ok its a powershot sx40 , a nice little camera the only reason i opted for that sort of camera this time is the lens changing , my slr body needs the insides cleaning , its still in good use & this powershot will be a useful tool to add to my arsenal

Last edited:
They are stunning! My favourites are the second one of the sun through the trees, the seventh of the horse rolling in mud. But my favourite favourite (LOL!) is the one of the squirrel coming out of the hole in the tree - how long did you have to wait to get that shot?

They are stunning! My favourites are the second one of the sun through the trees, the seventh of the horse rolling in mud. But my favourite favourite (LOL!) is the one of the squirrel coming out of the hole in the tree - how long did you have to wait to get that shot?
the squirrel one was luck, i was walking the lanes & i spotted it peeking out of the hole playing with another squirrel , so i just stopped & managed to get a couple of pics of one of them..lol

They're absolutely gorgeous!!! Can I come to you for advice when I decide to update my camera? :mysmilie_845: I still use a film camera - doh! Having said that, I haven't taken a picture this decade, at the least. x Snarly

I am somewhat embarrassed to say I don't even own a proper camera! I only take pics on my phone.

I ought to buy one really but I'm not a great photographer. I don't have an eye for what makes a great picture.

I can appreciate the fabulous photos that others take though.

Latest posts

Back