Kipling cube design

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

spurs

Registered Shopper
I watched the kipling hour yesterday when they offered the "Cuby Flare" design, they clearly stated it was an exclusive design we wouldn't find anywhere other than qvc in the UK. I was in Orlando last week and saw this fabric on several Kipling bags. I e.mailed qvc as soon as the guest presenter announce the exclusivity of the fabric, they have yet to reply but they did continue to make the claim throughout the program. Looking forward to their response.

I watched the kipling hour yesterday when they offered the "Cuby Flare" design, they clearly stated it was an exclusive design we wouldn't find anywhere other than qvc in the UK. I was in Orlando last week and saw this fabric on several Kipling bags. I e.mailed qvc as soon as the guest presenter announce the exclusivity of the fabric, they have yet to reply but they did continue to make the claim throughout the program. Looking forward to their response.

:1: does it really matter, maybe she just made a mistake, SH*T happens

Yes I think it does matter, especially if some people bought on the understanding that they where buying something exclusive, as claimed, only to find that its widely available.

Who cares - they say a lot of things on QVC that are not 100% true...

Who cares - they say a lot of things on QVC that are not 100% true...

Well I guess if you were a Kipling bag collector you'd be a bit miffed thinking you had something no-one else outside of the UK had. But like you say, QVC do lie so best to take alot of what is said with a big pinch of salt!

Yes I meant Orlando in Florida. I know qvc exaggerate their claims but if I went to a shop I would expect to be told the truth about a product. This fabric was used in many of the bag designs on display, if the company send a representative to sell their products then they should at least know their products.

they often claim these things,yes its not right to do so
but nothing will change it

It obviously matters to spurs, otherwise they wouldn't have posted about it. Why so rude?

I agree with you, it doesnt matter to me if its an exclusive design as i dont really collect kipling bags but it obviously does to spurs and it would me too if it was handbags that i really loved

The Cuby Flare fabric definitely isn't exclusive to QVC. If you go to the Kipling website it's available to buy there in loads of styles. I'm afraid I missed the Kipling hour so I don't know exactly what bag they were showing, but it may be possible that whilst the fabric isn't exclusive, that one particular style is exclusive in that fabric, if you get my drift. I'm sure this has happened before with Kipling bags on QVC & happens quite often with Birkenstock too. If it matters to you that something's "exclusive" I'd always recommend checking the Kipling shop.

By the way, if you do want an exclusive Cuby print then the Black Cuby & Green Cuby are both exclusive to QVC.:1:

I hope that helps!

The Cuby Flare fabric definitely isn't exclusive to QVC. If you go to the Kipling website it's available to buy there in loads of styles. I'm afraid I missed the Kipling hour so I don't know exactly what bag they were showing, but it may be possible that whilst the fabric isn't exclusive, that one particular style is exclusive in that fabric, if you get my drift. I'm sure this has happened before with Kipling bags on QVC & happens quite often with Birkenstock too. If it matters to you that something's "exclusive" I'd always recommend checking the Kipling shop.

By the way, if you do want an exclusive Cuby print then the Black Cuby & Green Cuby are both exclusive to QVC.:1:

I hope that helps!

Caramel Bunny is correct, the cuby fabric is not exclusive to QVC, it is just one particular colour in that fabric that is exclusive to them. :)

Sorry I wasnt being delibrately dumb. Its just that spurs said that QVC said that the bags were exclusive to them in the UK and obviously Orlando isn't in the UK. Didn't want to say that and then find out Orlando is a little boutique somewhere!!! :p Just ignore me I'm having a daft day!

The cuby green colourway and the cuby black colourway which were both recent TSV's are exclusive to QVC but the cuby flare and cuby brown are both available elsewhere as I have seen both of them in my local Kipling stockist and on various websites.

The rude reply to the OP was uncalled for IMO.

Thankyou for your support, re rude comments. I really wasn't offended I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I was simply trying to stop someone being mislead by sales claims. If you are interested qvc still haven't replied, that probably confirms what I've been saying.

Latest posts

Back